"radiohead's next album" countdown and anticipation thread - part ii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesiac rocks too... didn't mean to exclude it for sure! I love that album.

Back to the preference thing... I find it hard to belive anyone who enjoys OK Computer so thoroughly can say the Bends bores them to tears (unless they were trying to undercut the Bends)

I find every Radiohead album interesting, Pablo less so, but the rest all have their charms... and are anything but boring!

My Iron Lung mindless noise???

One of the best rock songs of the 90's for sure!

Zootlesque said:
See... I love Bulletproof! It's so beautiful... esp. that low guitar/drone right before the second verse. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I get bored to tears by many of Radiohead's b-sides.

the first part of your post was great.

the second was terrible.

Mr. MIKEphisto said:

Back to the preference thing... I find it hard to belive anyone who enjoys OK Computer so thoroughly can say the Bends bores them to tears (unless they were trying to undercut the Bends)

Nah, I honestly feel that way.

OK Computer is a 5 star album. Perfect. Utterly flawless, and has better songs.

The Bends is just an unremarkable album for me.

One of my favorites from The Bends has not even been mentioned: Nice Dream.

It is probably safe to say that The Bends is an outstanding representative of a particular moment in rock history, while OK Computer is an outstanding accomplishment in the entirety of rock history. Both are superb, but I feel that time will only enhance the reputation of OK.

cdisantis83 said:
One of my favorites from The Bends has not even been mentioned: Nice Dream.

Zootlesque said:
It is my favorite Radiohead album, just for the sheer number of amazing songs! I'd include Planet Telex, The Bends, Fake Plastic Trees, Nice Dream, Bulletproof, Just, Black Star and Street Spirit in the list of fantastic material.

:wink:

I freaking love [nice dream]!!! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom