"radiohead's next album" countdown and anticipation thread - part ii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Plank has been dropping hints that they're done...

2. Most of the pictures they have posted on DAS...are really old...nothing recent

FitzChivalry said:

Ok, I'm showing my stupidity here, but . . . .

As to #1: Who's Plank? And why should we trust what he/she says.

As to #2: SEE! I was right! Radiohead trickery!!!!! :lol:

Plank is their guitar technician ..he has his own blog as well....:wink:

t8thgr8 said:

oh that clears it up, thanks

for real though, its like its unable to blink or something

it was born shut..so he has many operations..and the last one got messed up...so he now has a lazy eye....

FitzChivalry said:
he's fucking awesome regardless!!!! in fact, we might not have radiohead as we know and love them without his flawed eye.

:yes:

(though i'm sure he'd trade in radiohead anyday for a good eye and a childhood devoid of taunting and cruelty)

I always knew his eye was odd but i just never bothered to ask. i think it makes him unique, never saw it as a negative. didnt look lazy in that interview posted, just looked like it didnt close. is this like a radiohead fan touchy subject? is that why thom is so out of the public eye? :wink: hes got so much money, why wouldnt he just go somewhere in the world that could do the best job? its not like they have to cure blindness, its just skin... seems like such an easy fix

so guys, did utoo just listen to ok computer, told everyone how extremely awesome radiohead is, then disappeared completely and was never found?

009.jpg

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

nigel :drool:

lp7, zoots :drool:

august 6 :drool:

August 6:drool:

Was this just announced?

That photo looks mouthwateringly like a Travis photo shoot...have Radiohead gone easy-listening?

hey, my back is covered by thousands of amazon.com executives with years and years of experience in the business.

U2Man said:
hey, my back is covered by thousands of amazon.com executives with years and years of experience in the business.

right :wink:

there is no way it will be released August 6:p

I say October/November.....like kid a :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom