"radiohead's next album" countdown and anticipation thread - part ii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Some of the Radiohead b-sides are absolute garbage... like "Yes I Am". :barf:

and some of them are absolutely brilliant like:

permanent daylight, pearly, palo alto, cuttooth, fog, worrywort, maquiladora, talk show host, polyethylene, the trickster, .....:wink:

xaviMF22 said:

and some of them are absolutely brilliant like:

permanent daylight, pearly, palo alto, cuttooth, fog, worrywort, maquiladora, talk show host, polyethylene, the trickster, .....:wink:

GAGGING ORDER

Okay. I'm not a fan of their b-sides. :| I mean Cuttooth is easily the best one for me and is way better than the others! Fog doesn't do much for me. Gagging Order is just okay. The others I don't even remember. Unmemorable. Now, Lift is absolutely fantastic but that one is just a wasted unreleased track, isn't it?

Zootlesque said:
Okay. I'm not a fan of their b-sides. :| I mean Cuttooth is easily the best one for me and is way better than the others! Fog doesn't do much for me. Gagging Order is just okay. The others I don't even remember. Unmemorable. Now, Lift is absolutely fantastic but that one is just a wasted unreleased track, isn't it?

:ohmy:

BANANA CO?!??!??!?? (in addition to ones already mentioned)

Zootlesque said:

permanent daylight > your post :wink:

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy would've been perfect on Amnesiac or Kid A.

It's better than In Limbo and half of Amnesiac.

Zootlesque said:

:tsk:

Maybe I have a different song titled wrongly as Fog. :wink: In any case, I'm gonna attempt another listen to all their b-sides to see if they grow on me.

Btw, I hope the next album is better than Hail. Hail was good but I think it is still second to last on my album ranking just above Pablo Honey. :slant:

We Suck Young Blood (Thom Yorke Mix) is total garbage! It's even worse than the original song if that is possible.

Faithless The Wonder Boy is cool. Finally a b-side that comes somewhat close to being an a-side, other than the mind-numbingly fantastic Cuttooth of course.

Pop Is Dead is very promising! I'm almost hearing Pulp style Brit Pop here. If developed further it could probably be a smash hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom