"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FitzChivalry said:

i don't care if the rest of the album is crap, as long as there's a kick-ass version of "All I Need" on there, I'm good. :up:

:yes:

All I need = Bside

I talked to Thom about it:wink:

Arpeggi :drool: :drool:

They're taking forever! I've lost interest for this album now. U2's new picture from Morocco has swayed me in the other direction. At least for now.

"a word from the studio
Yes I know its been a while ..... but we've been working on this album for a while ...... BUT WE ARE NEARLY THERE .....

Ed"

I was hesitant to enter discussion in this thread because I knew I'd start getting ridiculously excited for an album that has no defined release date.

Well, I'm excited. Thanks, Ed.

inmyplace13 said:
I was hesitant to enter discussion in this thread because I knew I'd start getting ridiculously excited for an album that has no defined release date.

Hmmm, now why does that sound familiar? :scratch:

xaviMF22 said:

All I need = Bside

I talked to Thom about it:wink:

You know, I don't even care if they do release it as a B-side. "Fog" is one of my all time faves, at least in my Top 4 or 5 Rdhd songs, and it's a B-side.

I just want a gorgeous, sexy, sultry studio recording of "All I Need" that I can put on repeat and be in bliss! :drool:

"Fall 2007 . . . COME ON DOWN! YOU'RE THE NEXT ALBUM NEVER TO LEAVE MY CD PLAYER!"

I've heard the versions are pretty similar to the live ones...some are speculating the versions aren't recent...I think those people are full of it though. :p

New album before year's end. Guaranteed.

LemonMelon said:
I've heard the versions are pretty similar to the live ones...some are speculating the versions aren't recent...I think those people are full of it though. :p

New album before year's end. Guaranteed.

I think you're fill of it:p

album of the year

watch bitches :drool: :drool:

Yeah, I saw that...the choppiness is horrible, but I could pick a few things out. Besides that though, the songs here sound FINISHED! :hyper:

I'm Ready said:
this is by far the most exciting thing I've seen on DAS in quite a while

yup things are happening!!

and that acoustic piece at 20 seconds excites me

sounds like blackbird :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom