"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonochick said:
We need to get back on topic. First person to get this thread back on track gets one Schrute Buck*.

*Schrute Buck may be invisible.

teehee!!! Schrute Buck... :giggle:

<<<< inserts sarcasm.....they are priceless aren't they..:wink:

Last edited:
They're 1/100th of a cent, so they're really worthless instead of priceless. Kind of like comparing Pablo Honey to anything :drool:

I can feel it's shittyness from here.

martha said:

Where's the report poor grammar button? :tsk:

:grumpy:

If my grammar is like Superman, then Pablo Honey is like kryptonite.

You have to love the parallel structure there. :wink:

xaviMF22 said:

my opinion>> yours

HTTT......HTDAAB.....of you knew it was coming... :wink:

:heart:

smoking.gif
I do believe you are incorrect.

I'll call radiohead's next album whatever I fucking well want thank you very much

U2Man said:
yeah thats hilarious.

sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, which I apparently did

I just figured that you pointed out something blatantly obvious in the greatness of OK Computer

I thought most people would view my post as a joke, rather than an attack on you, but I guess I was wrong

so I'm sorry for that

I'm Ready said:

sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, which I apparently did

I just figured that you pointed out something blatantly obvious in the greatness of OK Computer

I thought most people would view my post as a joke, rather than an attack on you, but I guess I was wrong

so I'm sorry for that

i seriously considered reporting you.

lucky for you, i had no idea how to do it.

U2Man can't read.

It's a real shame. He has one of those Stephen Hawking text vocalizers read out all the posts on Interference, which then translates his vocal responces into text.

This explains the lack of capital letters as well as his otherwise shocking failure to recognice a long obvious button that appears at the bottom of every single post on this forum.

U2Man said:

i seriously considered reporting you.

lucky for you, i had no idea how to do it.

I had no idea I was coming off as that rude, again I'm sorry, I'll make sure I never do it again

and the rudeness continues...still cannot find that button, though. lucky again, lance.

I'm Ready - the "hilarious" post had nothing to do with you.

U2Man said:
and the rudeness continues...still cannot find that button, though. lucky again, lance.

I'm Ready - the "hilarious" post had nothing to do with you.

yea I know but I just felt like I should quote you so you knew it was a direct apology

also, to report, you hit the report this post to a moderator link, which I think is underneath and slightly to the right of the text

I'm Ready said:

yea I know but I just felt like I should quote you so you knew it was a direct apology

also, to report, you hit the report this post to a moderator link, which I think is underneath and slightly to the right of the text

i see.

i'll confess something too...

actually i'm lying about the report button. i can see it, and i could probably learn how to use it.

it's just...

...i can't do that sort of thing to my fellow interferencers :(

It's OK U2Man, you don't need to cover for your disability. We'll love you no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom