"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

i always eventually buy the cds of my very favourite bands.

:up: I'm replacing my Beatles and Zeppelin collections, which were previously on crappy CD-R's.

U2Man have you ever used a capital in any of your posts?

I thought this would be a good time to mention that I got to Let Down on OK Computer and haven't listened to it since. Too depressing and dense.

COBL_04 said:

I thought this would be a good time to mention that I got to Let Down on OK Computer and haven't listened to it since. Too depressing and dense.

Let Down is joyous.:drool:.wash your ears next time you listen to it...:wink:

COBL_04 said:
U2Man have you ever used a capital in any of your posts?

my capslock and both my shift keys are broken.

and i can't get a new keyboard.

COBL_04 said:

let down is a masterpiece. best song of the nineties? either this or love is blindness.

Lancemc said:
Hasn't this fucking thing come out yet?

:tsk:

august 6, putas.

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:

You're making a horrible, horrible mistake.

I agree... I don't understand how someone cannot love that song...
But anyway it's an opinion. COBL_04 I'm sure you didn't pay much attention:wink: It's just so beautiful and melancholic... Maybe it's because it's so depressing... But you have to love depressing music :p

Okay ... um. I don't even know how to start saying this. I know I've had lots to say about Radiohead in the past and am just not a big fan.

Recently I got "Hail to the Thief" from the library and gave it the ol' college try. Didn't like it.

But I'm listening to "Kid A" now, and ... um ... I'm kind of digging it.

I'm scared.

Hold me.

I don't. That's why I said "hold me" instead of using a smiley to speak my feelings instead.

WINK.

corianderstem said:
I don't. That's why I said "hold me" instead of using a smiley to speak my feelings instead.

WINK.

everything in it's right place :hug:

That's the song I already knew I liked. I may have to pick up a copy of this CD for myself.

Or perhaps I'll come back to my senses in the morning.

corianderstem said:
Okay ... um. I don't even know how to start saying this. I know I've had lots to say about Radiohead in the past and am just not a big fan.

Recently I got "Hail to the Thief" from the library and gave it the ol' college try. Didn't like it.

But I'm listening to "Kid A" now, and ... um ... I'm kind of digging it.

I'm scared.

Hold me.

You're not supposed to like HTTT, it sucks. Kid A, however, is awesome. Glad you're digging it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom