"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we made it through this entire Amnesiac discussion without mentioning Knives Out even once. :lol:

LemonMelon said:
I'm surprised we made it through this entire Amnesiac discussion without mentioning Knives Out even once. :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I agree with most of that, especially it being a glorified B-side album. :up:

Life in a Glasshouse, You and Whose Army?, Pyramid Song, and [size=10-]Knives Out[/size] are insanely good songs, and I prefer the remix of Morning Bell to the Kid A version, but the rest is alright, at least for me.

readtekjansenqz5.jpg

:wink:

LemonMelon said:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Life in a Glasshouse, You and Whose Army?, Pyramid Song, and Knives Out are insanely good songs, and I prefer the remix of Morning Bell to the Kid A version, but the rest is alright, at least for me.

Knives out is one of my most "meh" Radiohead songs. Just doesn't do a whole lot for me. I'll take Hunting Bears any day of the week. :drool:

While both Knives Out and There There are veeery creepy videos, neither one scares the shit out of me the way the video for Pearl Jam's 'Jeremy' does.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

namkcuR said:
While both Knives Out and There There are veeery creepy videos, neither one scares the shit out of me the way the video for Pearl Jam's 'Jeremy' does.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Everything about Jeremy creeps the hell outta me.

"Mashed his teeth in with the recess lady's breast, how could I forget?"

I wouldn't be able to forget that either. It's like the kid from the Hot for Teacher video going fucking mental.

33477_m.jpg

Somebody was talking about Cuttooth earlier.

I suggest you all try listening to Cuttooth followed by/segued into U2's Mofo with crossfade.

A match made in heaven.

Fucking badass.

Try it.

Clips of LP7!

This was on RollingStone.com today:
Over the weekend, Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich combined snippets of new Radiohead tracks into an MP3 called “A Bit of Tape From the Studio.” The whole thing’s pretty wonky, but you can hear samples of songs Radiohead have been roadtesting live, such as “All I Need,” “Open Pick” and “Bangers and Mash.” There’s also some audio that’s played backwards, a studio trick Radiohead have used in the past on songs like “Spinning Plates.” So we listened to the track from end-to-start to decode what else might be going on and discovered some audible lyrics – “Before you run away from me,” around the 0:21 mark. Below, check out both the Radiohead-posted version and our reversed version and tell us what you hear.

The clips are at:
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ak-songs-thom-yorke-ok-computer-deadairspace/

coemgen said:
Clips of LP7!

This was on RollingStone.com today:
Over the weekend, Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich combined snippets of new Radiohead tracks into an MP3 called “A Bit of Tape From the Studio.” The whole thing’s pretty wonky, but you can hear samples of songs Radiohead have been roadtesting live, such as “All I Need,” “Open Pick” and “Bangers and Mash.” There’s also some audio that’s played backwards, a studio trick Radiohead have used in the past on songs like “Spinning Plates.” So we listened to the track from end-to-start to decode what else might be going on and discovered some audible lyrics – “Before you run away from me,” around the 0:21 mark. Below, check out both the Radiohead-posted version and our reversed version and tell us what you hear.

The clips are at:
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...ak-songs-thom-yorke-ok-computer-deadairspace/

The NME got the same story from Atease :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom