Radiohead's little island (Crete or a hole in the ground?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
ok, Radiohead fans...has anyone signed up for the "crete" island fantasy, i think it is supposed to be a fan forum or something, i don't know, i can't even get past the registration, even with an incredibly original and intelligent name, i just can't get on the thing...

maybe it's the reference to old empires that have long been buried under the force of invading armies, like the romans, or maybe it's the fact that only rich dudes ever get to have visits on "crete" anyway...

the whole thing is very depressing, and i soo want to join and jump around on ivy-covered rocks and white sand lagoons...deathbear??? who is interested in stepping in over there, it must be a real FUN and ADVENTUROUS time, and we could all sing songs about pirates and lost greek legends, somehow there MUST be a way!

(Maybe if i click my red shoes three or four times??):scratch:

DebbieSG said:
(Maybe if i click my red shoes three or four times??):scratch:

I'm pretty sure you have to do it about 6 times.

No clue, never even heard of it. I am intrigued though.

Screaming Flower said:
i would like to spend time on an island with radiohead. :|

me too, but not just any island! Crete might be okay, i've never been there...or Hawaii, but not an island that lacks running water and coconut trees and a good soccer field...lol!

actually, any small area with radiohead would be quite a festive little time, wouldn't it? at least, Mountain View Shoreline theater shows are okay, but there is a golf course nearby, so you're not totally stuck with the band when the music gets boring or too choppy...is there a golf course on Crete? I know they have them in Scottland, at the north of the english island, but is that a greek sport, is it in the olypmics, or is the marathon about the only long, boring event that greeks are involved in (i really can't fathom radiohead playing golf, can you?)

sorry, this is rambling!

Back
Top Bottom