Radiohead Video Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the videos!

Anyway you could upload Paranoid again please!
And a few requests

Dollars and Cents
Airbag
In Limbo

I must request my favorite Radiohead/Thom Yorke song of all time, though I'm not sure how rare it might be.

True Love Waits.

Anybody?

-----------------------------------

Wow, those videos are all amazing. Thanks so much to everyone for posting them. I really do love this band, however there is just one issue I'd like to address.

It seems that in all the most recent videos and bootlegs i've heard form the HTTT Tour, Thom has taken a moan/speak approach to practically all his vocal performances with a few exceptions. Personally, I find this totally unacceptable.

Thom Yorke has an amazingly beautiful voice, and it's one of the greatest aspects of Radiohead's first three albums. It's just heartbreaking and agrivating to watch this recent performance of The Bends, one of my favorite RH songs, only to listen to Thom completely butcher the song's wonderful melodies and his awesome album vocals for this track.

Maybe sombody knows why he choices to sing like this, because it's certainly not because it sounds good. If anything is shows from Thom a total lack of respect for the audience (RH's loyal fans), respect for the songs themselves, and respect for his own vocal talents.

I am desperately waiting to see Radiohead live this summer, I hope I do. But unless Thom abandons this lazy (because that's what it is, he demonstrates no effort at all to sing during these performances) vocal style on the tour, I will be soarly disappointed in him personally. It's a shame that the rest of the band is so damned good on all the recent concerts, because he's a drag to listen to.

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
I must request my favorite Radiohead/Thom Yorke song of all time, though I'm not sure how rare it might be.

True Love Waits.

Anybody?

Wow, those videos are all amazing. Thanks so much to everyone for posting them. I really do love this band, however there is just one issue I'd like to address.

It seems that in all the most recent videos and bootlegs i've heard form the HTTT Tour, Thom has taken a moan/speak approach to practically all his vocal performances with a few exceptions. Personally, I find this totally unacceptable.

Thom Yorke has an amazingly beautiful voice, and it's one of the greatest aspects of Radiohead's first three albums. It's just heartbreaking and agrivating to watch this recent performance of The Bends, one of my favorite RH songs, only to listen to Thom completely butcher the song's wonderful melodies and his awesome album vocals for this track.

Maybe sombody knows why he choices to sing like this, because it's certainly not because it sounds good. If anything is shows from Thom a total lack of respect for the audience (RH's loyal fans), respect for the songs themselves, and respect for his own vocal talents.

I am desperately waiting to see Radiohead live this summer, I hope I do. But unless Thom abandons this lazy (because that's what it is, he demonstrates no effort at all to sing during these performances) vocal style on the tour, I will be soarly disappointed in him personally. It's a shame that the rest of the band is so damned good on all the recent concerts, because he's a drag to listen to.

here is a live performance of "true love waits"

hxxp://s63. .com/d.aspx?id=18PT6YERC4A9H0K30UKAKLOS6I

Last edited:
Here is a live version of "dollars and cents"

hxxp://s60. .com/d.aspx?id=318UBE33Z2P5J2EY8GFR8QEQ9B

and here is "Go to sleep"

hxxp://s63. .com/d.aspx?id=3U592BQPY1EH72FC4W7SWURJZC

{paintedroses} said:
Thanks for those! Here is one more I have..

Street Spirit - Glasto 2003

http://s61.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VTVYGWU6218H0A11DO1FSTE5W

What a big sweet smile from Thom at the end.

I don't wanna go to work; I just wanna stay home and watch Radiohead.:sad:

xaviMF22, do you by any chance have a live version of Idioteque, either video or just audio?? :flirt:

here is a live version of "I will"
hxxp://s57. .com/d.aspx?id=1IHDYBWBKEZM91AVNJPJMQPRHE

and a live version of "Idioteque"

hxxp://s57. .com/d.aspx?id=1GI2119Y6X4KU052D0C7HFCZC3

Lancemc said:

True Love Waits.

Anybody?

Yeah, he totally butchered The Bends in that perfomance, lol. Who knows what was going on with him then, but I've seen a lot of Radiohead live videos and I think he usually sounds great. I watched a full-length concert from the last tour that aired on Showtime recently and while I was probably focusing on the band as a whole and how drop dead mindblowing fantastic they sounded, I think that if Thom had sounded bad I would have noticed and remembered. I don't think this video of The Bends is a fair representation of Thom's vocals live overall at all.

here is a live version of "morning bell"

hxxp://s54. .com/d.aspx?id=1NIG7G1E1FPGZ1YRP7HRRP56XX

2+2=5 peformed at Jools Holland

hxxp://s54. .com/d.aspx?id=3NQ9AGSH8E7AN2OSXUX87XN8HX

a live version of "motion picture soundtrack"

hxxp://s63. .com/d.aspx?id=2TWHBA05LKE4327NZATIJV8D8I

a great live performance of "Nice Dream"

hxxp://s63. .com/d.aspx?id=1BJ09OSZESOWD3N0QF6YMGGMW4

here is a gorgeous acoustic version of "How to Disappear Completely"

hxxp://s63. .com/d.aspx?id=3RYW7VXEHF3YI0Y85SWWLG7TW0

wowowowow i can't believe i don't have high speed.

i said that once already.

but i really want these.

if anyone can repost the paranoid android version that tarvark started this wonderful thread with, i'll give them a cookie.

:sexywink:

lmjhitman said:
if anyone can repost the paranoid android version that tarvark started this wonderful thread with, i'll give them a cookie.

:sexywink:

I like oatmeal.

http://s57.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1TZ57CU845MPZ2BUACRWO6QAKW

brilliant! thank you SO much!

giant-old-fashioned-oatmeal-cookies.jpg

Thanks for posting, everybody. This is a great way to pay respect to the real best band on earth. Can't wait for the summer tour...

If you shout... said:
Thanks for posting, everybody. This is a great way to pay respect to the real best band on earth. Can't wait for the summer tour...

Let's hope the next album is listenable:up:

I just so the video for Just and it was amazing. Really synergistic with the song.

Does anybody have any other offically released music videos? Anything really good?

here is my favorite performance of "no surprises"

hxxp://s51. .com/d.aspx?id=2I2632NJCK5T71YVVXJWACPKFT

a live performance of "Climbing up the walls"

hxxp://s51. .com/d.aspx?id=09QNC4VLXRYHE1CS9YC5VAE32R

Here is a great performance of "There There"

hxxp://s58. .com/d.aspx?id=2A8XSM7DS3NDX2NYUPF0B6D6BZ

another performance of "2+2=5" and interview with the band

hxxp://s58. .com/d.aspx?id=051WKFCTTPC712RZKEUTF9X40I

htt p://www. save file .com/projects.php?pid=786317
La Reservoir Videos

I got this from the radiohead forum

Back