radiohead unappreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

who is worse, wilco or radiohead?

• wilco

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • radiohead

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
what a boring band. i listen to one of their albums the other day, and god it was the most lifeless, boring, shit music i've heard in a while. the only band i can think of listening to recently that was worse was wilco.

go on now, unappreciate.

Very inspired. Any moron can make a thread bashing Radiohead, one that could feasibly copy countless others, but only the special ones find a way to bash Wilco in the very same thread. Bravo. :applaud:

who is worse, radiohead or wilco?

:hmm:

Let me think about this for a while.....

Nope, wait, nevermind, I ended up not having to think about it.

Wilco is worse.

They are both just about unrivaled in their greatness. Two of my very favorite bands ever responsible for three of my top five favorite albums of all time.

Along with The National, there are currently no better bands in the world.

thank you

on second thoughts, wilco may be as bad as radiohead. both bands have recorded albums that have literally put me to sleep while i was listening to them b/c they were so boring.

:hmm: this is a tough poll question to answer, tougher than i first thought.

so cmon, un appreciate!

If you shout... said:
Wilco, easily. They haven't put out a good record since Jay Bennett was shown the door.

So...wait...did you like Yankee Hotel Foxtrot or not? :lol:

I wouldn't really call Radiohead boring. Overrated maybe, but not boring. In Rainbows, while a good album, isn't the be-all end-all everyone is making it to be.

I can't really comment on Wilco, so the jury's still out for this one.
:)

Who wants to start a thread with poll that reads something like this?

The rockin edge:
  • has become a troll
  • has always been a trolll

Hey bud, keep rockin down with your bad-self and the NKOTB reunion!

Picking between Radiohead and Wilco's like picking between Michael Jordan and Larry Bird - neither of them are worse than the other, one of them is just whiter.

MMhh.. Let me see, Radiohead is way overrated, but not precisely boring..., these days I'm starting to like In Rainbows , Kid A is very boring for the most part , Amnesiac too, Hail ... too, my vote goes to Radiohead, because i never listened to Wilco, so I'm giving them the benefit of doubt...

Come on Wilco , make me close my eyelids !!, you can't lose this race... !!:evil:

Awesome thread. Radiohead have two good songs. Two. Idioteque and Electioneering. The rest aren't worth the time of day.

Can't really vote, though, since the few songs I've heard by Wilco have been so intolerably boring that I haven't bothered to listen to even one full album, while I've listened to a fair chunk of Radiohead's discography after having them so enthusiastically pushed on me by folks here. 5 albums vs whatever songs have been used in Desert Island tournaments doesn't seem like a valid basis for comparison.

Awesome thread. Radiohead have two good songs. Two. Idioteque and Electioneering. The rest aren't worth the time of day.

Can't really vote, though, since the few songs I've heard by Wilco have been so intolerably boring that I haven't bothered to listen to even one full album,

let me guess, elevation is your favorite u2 song because bono rhymes mole and hole.

let me guess, elevation is your favorite u2 song because bono rhymes mole and hole.

Wow, that's the best you could do? You Radiohead fans are really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

This is a Radiohead unappreciation thread. If you don't like Radiohead (or, apparently, Wilco), this is the thread for you. Otherwise...unless you can be mature...you are probably better off just choosing to participate in another thread.

This is a Radiohead unappreciation thread. If you don't like Radiohead (or, apparently, Wilco), this is the thread for you. Otherwise...unless you can be mature...you are probably better off just choosing to participate in another thread.

Right, If you love Radiohead, and you are a sensitive person, be warned that some posts here can hurt you...

Oh, and I voted for Radiohead...because I'd give up my Radiohead CDs before I'd give up my Wilco CDs. I do like them both though...so I'm not really good as far as the whole unappreciation thing goes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom