Radiohead tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
From www.radiohead.com:

"Now then. You might want to download Realplayer by 10pm on Wednesday the 18th of December 2002. We think it's a good idea. Unless of course you have something better to do. In which case fair enough. It's just a thought. Nothing may happen. Every day I wake up and wonder whether this is the day it will happen. Make some coffee, turn on the radio and wait. It hasn't happened yet. Happy Christmas. Thom."

:confused:

Presents?

Online premiere of the new album... well, probably not. Maybe a special live performance of some sort? Regardless, I'll be with my girlfriend and my cousin watching the Two Towers, so tell me what it was all 'bout.

Just to clarify, the 10PM is more than likely the time in England that it will be up. Which means it'll be 5PM EST.

thanks meeganie for starting this thread. it is quite interesting.

for those who arent watching for whatever reason, what you have missed so far is colin i believe saying that the new album is finished.

thom yorke is doing a dj set with various electronica (ive only recognized dj shadow thus far) as well as one new radiohead song.

the video part is mostly showing thom djing, and the rest has showen dubya and hussein literally sucking each other off, doing crack, and kissing each other.

actually, its some of the band members with masks, not really the two presidents.

im quite amused, though this is getting boring. i want radiohead music already thom.

Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

And normally I like irony/post-modern shit/radiohead, but I'm actually kind of pissed that they wasted my time (and yours.)

I agree. I listened to/watched it for about 20 minutes, but then I was so bored out of my mind that I closed the window. I like weird, post-modern stuff too, but that was just worthless and went on for far too long.

Back
Top Bottom