Radiohead Survivor - The Bends - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Planet Telex

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • The Bends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High And Dry

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Fake Plastic Trees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • (Nice Dream)

• Just

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Black Star

• Street Spirit(Fade Out)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2popmofo said:
Here's the thing, they're all good songs. There's honestly not one I dislike. I may like some more than others, but voting any off is like choosing which finger to cut off. Any time I read any of you saying one of these songs is "awful" or "crap", it angers me/depresses me at the same time.

As Joyful said once before, maybe I'm listening to a different copy of the album than the rest of you. On my copy, all the tracks are fan-friggin'-tastic.

Well, here's the thing for me. They're all very sub-standard songs, and it's a matter of weeding out the ones that are truly abysmal and saving the few which give the album it's mere slice of credibility. When I hear anyone worship these songs, it depresses me no end.

Sorry, couldn't resist another of my anti-bends rants, sorry to tire you all...

u2popmofo said:
Here's the thing, they're all good songs. There's honestly not one I dislike. I may like some more than others, but voting any off is like choosing which finger to cut off. Any time I read any of you saying one of these songs is "awful" or "crap", it angers me/depresses me at the same time.

:up: I may as well toss a coin for the rest of the game. I don't have a least favorite at this point. In fact, this game has made me fall in love with The Bends all over again and now I'd like to go back and change some earlier votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom