Radiohead Survivor - OK Computer - Semifinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Airbag

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Paranoid Android

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Exit Music(For A Film)

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Let Down

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Karma Police

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

This is Exit Music we're talking about. Probably the most emotionally moving Radiohead song ever written. It's the only one that can consistently bring me to tears. It's absolutely beautiful. The climax at the end is unreal.

I think that Radiohead has songs that are much more emotional and dramatic than "Exit Music", we can find 'em in the following albums.

GibsonGirl said:

Seriously. This is Exit Music we're talking about. Probably the most emotionally moving Radiohead song ever written. It's the only one that can consistently bring me to tears. It's absolutely beautiful. The climax at the end is unreal.

...And it has the majority of the votes in this round? I don't get it. :(

And yet Let Down is somehow still in this :rant:

Exit Music is brilliant, from beginning to end. It's a Romeo and Juliet story put over incredible music, and it segues into Let Down, which is the only song on the album that's actually better than Exit Music.

DaveC said:
The final draw is going to be painful. :huh:

It's between Karma Police and Paranoid Android for me in the next round.

Right now, I'd like to see Airbag, Let Down, and Paranoid go to the next round, but I'm not sure what I'll think tomorrow.

GibsonGirl said:

Seriously. This is Exit Music we're talking about. Probably the most emotionally moving Radiohead song ever written. It's the only one that can consistently bring me to tears. It's absolutely beautiful. The climax at the end is unreal.

...And it has the majority of the votes in this round? I don't get it. :(

Exactly. I don't care which of the other ones leaves. Exit Music should be staying.

xaviMF22 said:

how bout no? :eyebrow:

despite what you let down haters say...most people know and speak about its greatness :drool: :drool: :drool:

Indeed.

All the while, everyone's precious Exit Music is getting pushed out the door. :sexywink:

After just having listened to OK Computer, Let Down is more interesting than Fitter Happier, Karma Police, No Surprises, and Subterranean Homesick Alien while being less interesting than Airbag, Paranoid Android, Exit Music, Electioneering, Climbing Up The Walls, Lucky, and The Tourist.

This all reminds me so much of the One-worship from Achtung Baby where a middle-of-the-road song gets elevated far past where it deserves to be, both musically and lyrically.

the tourist said:

This all reminds me so much of the One-worship from Achtung Baby where a middle-of-the-road song gets elevated far past where it deserves to be, both musically and lyrically.

let down has not reached "One" status :tsk:

its just a great song, the crescendo is amazing :drool: :drool:

the tourist said:
After just having listened to OK Computer, Let Down is more interesting than Fitter Happier, Karma Police, No Surprises, and Subterranean Homesick Alien while being less interesting than Airbag, Paranoid Android, Exit Music, Electioneering, Climbing Up The Walls, Lucky, and The Tourist.

The studio version of One doesn't have a climax like Let Down's. (The live version, with "hear me knocking" and Unchained Melody, on the other hand...:drool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom