Radiohead Survivor - OK Computer - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Airbag

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Paranoid Android

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Subterranean Homesick Alien

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Exit Music(For A Film)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Let Down

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Karma Police

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Lucky

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

:rolleyes: How does xavi get points for originality by hating 00's U2? Approximately 75% of the forum does. :shrug:

nothing to do with originality, we just dislike vertigo and elevation :eyebrow:

unos dos tres catorce hello hello
all of this could be yours just gimme what i want and no one gets hurt
:drool:

Gotta go with Lucky here.

My OKC disc is scratched only on that song, so I never get to hear it in full. Let's just call that as good a reason as any.

Zootlesque said:

So basically it's a "damn this is hard! shit i guess we gotta pick something!" kinda deal?

I love all these songs, but I just can't get into Let Down as much as all the rest of them when I listen to the album.

DaveC said:

I love all these songs, but I just can't get into Let Down as much as all the rest of them when I listen to the album.

listen to let down with headphones at 3:40 :drool: :drool:

you know where you are with :drool:

LemonMelon said:

:rolleyes: How does xavi get points for originality by hating 00's U2? Approximately 75% of the forum does. :shrug:

I haven't read the U2 forum in like 5 years, how the hell am I supposed to know? And why are you so jealous? :sexywink:

cdisantis83 said:

GG, you're killing me. :wink:

Karma Police is my equivalent here of Cirrus Minor in the Floyd survivor threads.

Don't worry, I had to do eenie-meenie-minee-mo. :wink: I love all these songs. I can't choose between them.

Zootlesque said:

So basically it's a "damn this is hard! shit i guess we gotta pick something!" kinda deal?

More an "I like everything else remaining better than Let Down."

Zootlesque said:
no... it's just, on a U2 forum I would expect most people to name a U2 song as their most favorite, no matter how much they dislike the band now.

Just because we're on a U2 forum, and mostly enjoy U2 as a band, doesn't mean that they're our favourite band. I'm sure no one hear has heard of my favourite band or my favourite song (which happens to be "Stealing Stars" by Gosling www.myspace.com/gosling for a free download since V2 dissolved and they have no record label).

Zootlesque said:

no... it's just, on a U2 forum I would expect most people to name a U2 song as their most favorite, no matter how much they dislike the band now. I guess it doesn't HAVE to be that way but I would expect somebody that names a Radiohead song as all-time fav to go post at the Radiohead forum instead. lol

well, i don't hate u2 now, for a start. i just don't find them interesting. they're a non-factor.
when new material by them comes out, i'll be interested in hearing it, but they're just not that important to me anymore.

as for radiohead forums, i don't much care for them. the people in the bang and clatter are FAR better to write with. you're a good group.

Zoomerang96 said:

well, i don't hate u2 now, for a start. i just don't find them interesting. they're a non-factor.
when new material by them comes out, i'll be interested in hearing it, but they're just not that important to me anymore.

as for radiohead forums, i don't much care for them. the people in the bang and clatter are FAR better to write with. you're a good group.

This all goes for me, too. Well said, caisenma. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom