Radiohead Survivor - OK Computer - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Airbag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paranoid Android

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Subterranean Homesick Alien

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Exit Music(For A Film)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Let Down

• Karma Police

• Electioneering

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Climbing Up The Walls

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • No Surprises

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Lucky

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Tourist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after the next round you two will have something to mope about together, because Electioneering and Climbing are the next to go, in whatever order.

I'm absolutely baffled by the amount of votes for Climbing Up The Walls. It's one of the best songs on the record and probably in their entire body of work.

inmyplace13 said:
I'm absolutely baffled by the amount of votes for Climbing Up The Walls. It's one of the best songs on the record and probably in their entire body of work.

Marry me. :love:

Wow, I can't believe you people are kicking out Electioneering. It's one of only two Radiohead songs I genuinely like (the other being Idioteque).

:tsk: Impy discovers the first document concerning the creation and habitation of Space Moon and gets the chicks? Well, damn. Deserves the 8.6 analysis I gave him.

While my discovery of the veritable Rosetta Stone of the moon in space is a pivotal moment in Space Moon history, don't forget my scouting and signing of Space Moon's first and inarguably greatest professional athlete.

Gibby and I are now registered at JC Space Moon's.

What is with all the hate for Climbing Up The Walls? It's creepy but still brilliant. A lot better than Electioneering

While I'm not a huge fan of Electioneering (I like it a lot more than I used to), it serves a very important purpose on the album, which is to prevent the listener from being bored to tears. The album is such a down down downer, it really needs the pick-up that Electioneering provides. Especially when Climbing comes next. :wink:

Irishteen said:
What is with all the hate for Climbing Up The Walls? It's creepy but still brilliant. A lot better than Electioneering

Nobody hates Climbing. It's just a 9.5 when pretty much everything else is a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom