Radiohead Survivor - In Rainbows - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• 15 Step

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Bodysnatchers

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Nude

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • All I Need

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Reckoner

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people be voting for Nude or Reckoner, hmm? I voted Weird Fishes/Arpeggi although it seems I have only one person who thinks the same...

BTW...looks like we will have the N. American tour dates by the end of today, if not today then definitely tomorrow... :hyper:

SeattleVertigo said:
Anybody else think the participation's gonna go way down when we start getting into all those non-album tracks?

Probably not. Most of us voters are hardcore fans and are at least vaguely familiar with the tracks.

I'm curious to see what wins that draw, to be honest.

I think I was able to download about half of those tracks. Guess it's time to start giving them another listen. They didn't make an impression on me the first time I heard them.

LemonMelon said:

Probably not. Most of us voters are hardcore fans and are at least vaguely familiar with the tracks.

If it's not Gagging Order, I will personally make it my life's goal to hunt down each and every person who votes against it.

LemonMelon said:

Cuttooth Cuttooth Cuttooth Cuttooth Cuttooth

lazarus said:

If it's not Gagging Order, I will personally make it my life's goal to hunt down each and every person who votes against it.

lazarus said:

lazarus said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom