Radiohead Survivor - In Rainbows - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• 15 Step

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Bodysnatchers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nude

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All I Need

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Faust Arp

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Reckoner

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • House Of Cards

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Videotape

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical! The gorgeous and atmospheric House Of Cards is getting kicked out while the shitty boring falsetto of Reckoner stays! Enjoy your game, guys. There is no point in me participating if my favorite song is voted out first. :wave:

Faust Arp, I love it a lot, but I have to do my part to save House of Cards a bit.

Love how the shittiest sounding song on the whole has 0 votes.

Worst to first:

Videotape
Faust Arp
House of Cards
Nude
All I Need
Bodysnatchers
Jigsaw
Arpeggi
Reckoner
15 Step

If Reckoner advances, I'll be a happy boy.

I love this entire album, and the strange thing is that I love the songs about equally. It's quality through and through.

I'm voting for Faust Arp for reasons stated by others. Mainly because I think it would be a shame for House of Cards to leave so early. But I don't know how to rank these songs, they're all so good.

Should I get this album? I hear it's optimistic, more upbeat?

And I gave Okc a full spin the other night. It's not shit.... as much as it pains me to say that. I rate Subterranean Homesick Alien, Let Down, Karma Police, Climbing up the Walls, No Surprises, Lucky and The Tourist 7 or above.

COBL_04 said:
Should I get this album? I hear it's optimistic, more upbeat?

And I gave Okc a full spin the other night. It's not shit.... as much as it pains me to say that. I rate Subterranean Homesick Alien, Let Down, Karma Police, Climbing up the Walls, No Surprises, Lucky and The Tourist 7 or above.

:hyper: YAY!!!!

Oh, and yes. Get IR. It's better than almost anything else they've done.

LemonMelon said:

:hyper: YAY!!!!

Oh, and yes. Get IR. It's better than almost anything else they've done.

:up:

Don't get too excited though. Still cannot stand Exit Music, Electrioneering, Fitter Happier, while Airbag and Paranoid Android are good, but still just noise to me.

COBL_04 said:

:up:

Don't get too excited though. Still cannot stand Exit Music, Electrioneering, Fitter Happier, while Airbag and Paranoid Android are good, but still just noise to me.

No way you think IR is noise. You'd have to be REALLY sensitive. :wink:

There aren't enough drool smilies in the world for Airbag or Paranoid Android IMO, so that's where our opinions part ways. :wink:

:drool::heart: In Rainbows :heart::drool:

I :heart: every song... I seriously cannot fucking pick :sad:

As long as All I Need advances I don't care what else makes it cause they're all awesome :drool:

House of Cards. Did we really need 5 and half minutes of the same shit?

The other songs are awesome.

djerdap said:
House of Cards. Did we really need 5 and half minutes of the same shit?

The lyrics change, don't they? lol

I love the lyrics and I love the atmosphere created... especially during the Denial part :drool:

Realistically, it's between Reckoner and Videotape for me, but I'm just trying to protect HOC at this point in the game. :slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom