Radiohead Survivor - In Rainbows - Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • All I Need

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Reckoner

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about Nude. Arpeggi for the third time.

This is tough...as a very wise woman mentioned earlier, all three are great. I'm actually loving All I Need more than ever, Reckoner is close to sacred, and that Weird Fishes kid has a grip on my soul.

All I Need

Yeah, where the hell did that come from?

Arpeggi is going to make these people cry in concert and then they'll be sorry.

Eaten by the fucking worms.

It's also a sentimental favorite of mine, so that's good.

Not as bad as Across the Universe not winning the Beatles song survivor. Talk about egregious.

I think it's one of the band's best songs personally, as I've repeated before. I just think this particular studio recording saps all the life from it. Any other live performance we've seen though is top-notch.

And Across The Universe < Whatever Song Won The Beatles Survivor

I can say with reasonable confidence.

Lancemc said:
I think it's one of the band's best songs personally, as I've repeated before. I just think this particular studio recording saps all the life from it. Any other live performance we've seen though is top-notch.

I've only heard/seen the Ether festival version, which I agree was amazing, but I love the build-up in the studio until the "It's my chance" line is Instant Goosebumps for me.

Yep, the Ether version is fine, but the funky buildup of the studio version is spectacular.

Can we do one of those "re-vote" rounds like the Beatles tourney?

Or has this already been discussed?

Lancemc said:
And Across The Universe < Whatever Song Won The Beatles Survivor

I can say with reasonable confidence.

A Day in the Life won. It's debatable.

But Strawberry Fields, which was the runner-up, is better than both of them anyway, and is Lennon's masterpiece.

lazarus said:

A Day in the Life won. It's debatable.

But Strawberry Fields, which was the runner-up, is better than both of them anyway, and is Lennon's masterpiece.

Good call. SFF is much better than both...one of my personal favs. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom