Radiohead Survivor - Hail To The Thief - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• 2+2=5(The Lukewarm)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sit Down. Stand Up.(Snakes And Ladders)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Sail To The Moon(Brush The Cobwebs Out Of The Sky)

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Backdrifts(Honeymoon Is Over)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Go To Sleep(Little Man Being Erased)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Where I End And You Begin(The Sky Is Falling In)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • There There(The Boney King Of Nowhere)

• Myxamatosis(Judge, Jury & Executioner)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • A Wolf At The Door(It Girl. Rag Doll.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Still voting for Backdrifts.

Sail to the Moon and Myoxmatosis own guys, or am I listening to different songs?

:up:

I want to go on a long rant, but w/e
I expected Myxomatosis to do better than this... It's an absolute awesome kick ass rock song assault with balls :rockon:
Mxyo should at least last 3 more rounds imo...and Sail to the Moon is heavenly

"Sail To The Moon" is the best song in the album and one of Radiohead's best ever!

I can't believe that it's getting more votes than the averaged "Backdrifts", "Where I End And You Begin" and the irritating "Myxomatosis"!!!:shocked:

Aygo said:
"Sail To The Moon" is the best song in the album and one of Radiohead's best ever!

I can't believe that it's getting more votes than the averaged "Backdrifts", "Where I End And You Begin" and the irritating "Myxomatosis"!!!:shocked:

wrong :wink:

Where I end and you begin and There There are the best :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why so green...and lonely.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

xaviMF22 said:

wrong :wink:

Where I end and you begin and There There are the best :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why so green...and lonely.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

I am sorry, but the best ones of this album are "2+2=5", "Sail To The Moon" and "Sit Down. Stand Up." - the first three tracks - and "A Wolf at The Door".

As long as There There and Where I End and You Begin make it to the end, then I'm happy.

I just don't want Backdrifts or There There to make it to the end. In my opinion they're the weakest songs left.

xaviMF22 said:

yes that makes me so immature :rolleyes:

Well, it is technically against the rules of the forum to do that, though that would not necessarily make you immature. :hmm:

Dalton said:
SAVE MYXAMATOSIS!

I'm actually surprised that there isn't more love for that song. Though I'm sure people think I'm an idiot for loving Punch Up so much, so...:shrug:

Bonochick said:

I'm actually surprised that there isn't more love for that song. Though I'm sure people think I'm an idiot for loving Punch Up so much, so...:shrug:

No, I love "Punch-Up" as well, and "Sail to the Moon" is easily my favorite song on the album. I find it hard to believe that "Pyramid Song" can receive as much affection as it does while "Sail to the Moon" is largely neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom