Radiohead Survivor - Final Draw - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• The Bends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake Plastic Trees

• Street Spirit(Fade Out)

• Airbag

• Paranoid Android

• Let Down

• Everything In Its Right Place

• How To Disappear Completely

• Idioteque

• Pyramid Song

• I Might Be Wrong

• There There(The Boney King Of Nowhere)

• A Wolf At The Door(It Girl. Rag Doll.)

• All I Need

• Reckoner

• Gagging Order

• Down Is The New Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you've had a whole year to get your ears checked. :tsk:

:lol: :madspit:

Reconker has become my favourite In Rainbows track and may very well be my favourite R-Head track overall

Wow!...........

..... WOW!

I guess I just don't get it then. Cos I think it's a pretty boring song with some good parts. I like the keyboards... and the bass. But the falsetto is quite boring. :yawn:

Ever since In Rainbows came out, I've been saying that Reckoner is the weakest song on there! Where have you been? lol.

reckoner is one of my favourite songs ever.
i haven't voted btw, i like every song by radiohead

i'm not a huge radiohead buff... but i just listened to the songs in the competition (he made me, haha)... and i agree with the votes by phanan, cobl_04, and my boy

With regards to Reckoner.

I quite like the song. It's top five for me on In Rainbows. But I can see where the haters are coming from. If you aren't a Radiohead fan, then Thom Yorke destroys the song with that falsetto. You can't understand a word until you've seen lyrics. The music is fantastic.

With regards to Reckoner.

I quite like the song. It's top five for me on In Rainbows. But I can see where the haters are coming from. If you aren't a Radiohead fan, then Thom Yorke destroys the song with that falsetto. You can't understand a word until you've seen lyrics. The music is fantastic.

Yes. But even if you are a Radiohead fan, it is easy to get put off by that excessive falsetto.

I gave In Rainbows as a gift to two people who were not Radiohead fans, could not even name a Radiohead song. The first song they fell in love with was Reckoner and they have become huge Radiohead fans because of it. :shrug:

If you don't like it, you don't like it. And Zootles has had plenty of time to be certain that he doesn't like it! He really doesn't like it! We have to accept this. :sad: But a lot of people love it, and one of the reasons we love it is because of the falsetto. It may not be a great falsetto, but it sure works for me.

I gave In Rainbows as a gift to two people who were not Radiohead fans, could not even name a Radiohead song. The first song they fell in love with was Reckoner and they have become huge Radiohead fans because of it. :shrug:

If you don't like it, you don't like it. And Zootles has had plenty of time to be certain that he doesn't like it! He really doesn't like it! We have to accept this. :sad: But a lot of people love it, and one of the reasons we love it is because of the falsetto. It may not be a great falsetto, but it sure works for me.

because for me Reckoner isn't about lyrics, or about whether falsetto was used appropriately or too much....it's about the feeling i get from this song. with 15 steps, Bodysnatchers, Videotape and Jigsaw, i can play it over and over.

^ :yes:

this is the thing about Radiohead with me too. one (perhaps the only) of the very few bands who can make music that i won't get sick of listening to.

ReckoneR has the surreal eternal groove about it, it's just magic. I truly love it. One of my two favourite Radiohead songs for sure.....

^ :yes:

this is the thing about Radiohead with me too. one (perhaps the only) of the very few bands who can make music that i won't get sick of listening to.

well, there are more great bands, but i agree, Radiohead are the BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom