Radiohead Survivor - FINAL DRAW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your FAVOURITE Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:MM:, Pulk/Pull is just a weird track to love. I have no idea what is good about that song.

There are barn doors
And there are revolving doors
Doors in the rudders of big ships
And there are revolving doors
There are doors that open by themselves
There are sliding doors
And there are secret doors
There are doors that lock
And doors that don't
There are doors that let you in and out
But never open
And there are trapdoors
That you can't come back from

:eyebrow:

Exactly... it's simple, but it's kinda clear. I mean, the way I interpret those they sound really good to me.

There's a melody?

They ran his voice through the same thing they used on Kid A, and I hate both of those tracks. I don't think that's a coincidence.

I don't know.. that beat, it's so good.

Well, maybe I'm just weird. At least we can all agree that Maquiladora is a great song, right? :drool:

I had a hard time figuring out whether or not I should vote for my favorite or my favourite, since the first one isn't spell-checked when I type it into the text box.

"Airbag" for me, honkies.

What a resounding success this Survivor thing has been, Airbag for the win, who'd have thought it, think of the odds, something that isn't all that obvious triumphing against heavyweights such as Paranoid, Just, Fake Plastic, Idioteque......

Extraordinary.

What a resounding success this Survivor thing has been, Airbag for the win, who'd have thought it, think of the odds, something that isn't all that obvious triumphing against heavyweights such as Paranoid, Just, Fake Plastic, Idioteque......

Extraordinary.

Isn't obvious? I've seen a fair amount of people lauding this track for quite some time now. Plus, it's pretty much a toss-up between their Top 10-15 tracks on what would/should win.

Isn't obvious? I've seen a fair amount of people lauding this track for quite some time now. Plus, it's pretty much a toss-up between their Top 10-15 tracks on what would/should win.

If there were to be odds as to what song would win, I wouldn't have had Airbag in the top ten....just thought it would have been overlooked.

If there were to be odds as to what song would win, I wouldn't have had Airbag in the top ten....just thought it would have been overlooked.

I can see it not being in the consensus Top 5, but I would firmly place in the Top 10.

I dunno if it'd crack my ten, but, just thinking about it, I would've thought one of Just, Fake Plastic, Street Spirit, Paranoid Android, Lucky, No Surprises, Everything In It's Right PLace, Idioteque, How To Disappear Completely, Pyramid Song, There There, 2+2=5, Wierd Fishies, Reckoner and House Of Cards would have been more likely to win the whole thing than Airbag......

WEIRD Fishes, Lucky, No Surprises, 2+2, House of Cards, Everything..., and Just are all awesome, but didn't have much of a chance to make it out of their albums, let alone make it to the Final 10.

I think the top ten of this survivor and each fan's top tens would be very, very different.

WEIRD Fishes, Lucky, No Surprises, 2+2, House of Cards, Everything..., and Just are all awesome, but didn't have much of a chance to make it out of their albums, let alone make it to the Final 10.

Yeah, how the fuck did Weird Fishes not make it on? That really astounded me.

Yeah, how the fuck did Weird Fishes not make it on? That really astounded me.

All I Need, Reckoner, and Weird Fishes are my Top 3 for In Rainbows, so one of them had to be the odd man out, I guess. I've heard more love/hate responses from Reckoner and flat-out love ones from All I Need over anything from Weird Fishes.

Hell, I love that song so much it inspired me to write a fucking* play

*Award-winning play, honkies.

All I Need, Reckoner, and Weird Fishes are my Top 3 for In Rainbows, so one of them had to be the odd man out, I guess. I've heard more love/hate responses from Reckoner and flat-out love ones from All I Need over anything from Weird Fishes.

Hell, I love that song so much it inspired me to write a fucking* play

*Award-winning play, honkies.

I knew that play before it was an award winner! I've so much indie cred.

Well done, by the way. Good hustle out there.

I knew that play before it was an award winner! I've so much indie cred.

Well done, by the way. Good hustle out there.

That's like the feeling you get when you first hear the Garden State soundtrack.

Thank you. I also thank jah.

I wrote a hit play!!

max_totalfilmcom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom