Radiohead Survivor - Album Ranking - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite LP

• Pablo Honey

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • The Bends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK Computer

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Kid A

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Amnesiac

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hail To The Thief

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • In Rainbows

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Ok guys - a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and this is that single step. Vote for your LEAST favorite LP. If you're confused about why we're ranking LPs, look here.

So, uh, this is the very first voting thread, so there's not much else to say here :wink:

It'll probably go next. I'm still unsure about that one though, there are some songs I love (There there, Sit Down. Stand Up., and one or two others) but also some serious filler on there.

^I'm assuming it was Beav...

LemonMacPhisto said:
It'll probably go next. I'm still unsure about that one though, there are some songs I love (There there, Sit Down. Stand Up., and one or two others) but also some serious filler on there.

That would be my only complaint about Theif as well but it has become one of my favs lately...

I'll vote Amnesiac or possibly even In Rainbows off before HTTT. That's how I roll.

u2popmofo said:
I'll vote Amnesiac or possibly even In Rainbows off before HTTT. That's how I roll.

I don't think it's possible for me to pick. I love each and every one of them with every cell in my body.

Pablo Honey I guess... although I love Creep, Stop Whispering, Lurgee, Blow Out and Thinking About You!

Stop Whispering :drool: :drool: :wink:

I gave a vote to Amnesiac.

Why? Well, let’s just say that after Pablo and HTTT are done and dusted, it’ll have a bleak future.

Or maybe I’m contrary; it’s one of the two. :wink:

Two things

shouldn't we wait to finish the Pink Floyd Survivor before starting a new one? :eyebrow:

and I should be doing the RH survivor beaches :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom