Radiohead Survivor - Album Ranking - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite LP

• Pablo Honey

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • The Bends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK Computer

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Kid A

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Amnesiac

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hail To The Thief

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • In Rainbows

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Radiohead, does anyone have Jonny's "Superhellet Popcorn Receiver" track?

I've been wanting to hear it for quite some time now. Hopefully it'll serve as a good bridge between Bodysong and his work on the There Will Be Blood score.

Last edited:
lazarus said:
Christ, a vote for OK Computer?

Might want to get that head looked at, you might have a tumor or anyeurism looming on the horizon.

I agree with you on this.

My votes from now on will be going for The Bends.

intedomine said:
Amsterdam ... for the win

One of the very few Coldplay songs I can still listen to. Was into them for a while, but haven't intentionally listened to a single Coldplay tune in probably 2 years...once I discovered hip-hop, that was it.

With this result, perhaps Pablo Honey does not deserve even one song in the final draw?

:scratch:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I'm curious to see where Rainbows places...

Granted it's a pretty decent album but there is the newness factor that could affect the results...

As much as I like In Rainbows, I think it will be eliminated pretty early. The newness factor will probably affect it negatively, I'd say.

gump said:

As much as I like In Rainbows, I think it will be eliminated pretty early. The newness factor will probably affect it negatively, I'd say.

Negatively? No way. People are foaming at the mouth over it right now. Have you been to atease? It was being ranked far ahead of the Bends at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom