Radiohead Survivor - Album Ranking - Quarterfinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite LP

• The Bends

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • OK Computer

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Kid A

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
Did I miss something? Since these are the top 3 albums, they all get represented by three tracks. So why are we continuing with the album votes?

Ruckman, I see you lurking...what's the deal???

xaviMF22 said:

we all know Kid A is RH's masterpiece :wink:

but the Bends is no way better than Kid A :(

Pitchfork knows it anyway. :wink:

But you're right, Kid A > Bends for atmosphere alone; In Limbo seals the deal. :drool:

LemonMelon said:

Pitchfork knows it anyway. :wink:

But you're right, Kid A > Bends for atmosphere alone; In Limbo seals the deal. :drool:

this poll :sigh:

how to disappear completely >> The Bends (album)

heck EIIRP > Planet Telex :wink:

We're continuing with the album votes because it can't hurt to have a complete album ranking. We've come this far, we might as well finish it.

namkcuR said:
We're continuing with the album votes because it can't hurt to have a complete album ranking. We've come this far, we might as well finish it.

for the sake of Kid A not losing this round

I say nay to you :wink:

:grumpy:

I can't believe Kid A has so many votes... I can understand it losing to OKC in the final, but not at this stage. :scratch:

The production alone beats the crap out of The Bends...

Zootlesque said:

Fake Plastic Trees
Street Spirit
The Bends
Nice Dream
Black Star
Bulletproof
Just

I rest my case.

You've just rested mine actually, those songs (aside from Bends) send me to sleep.

Any track on OKC >>>> Any track on Bends

I flipped a coin between Kid A and The Bends, and The Bends lost.

Sorry Just.

I wish these polls showed who voted for what so we could see how many alters have taken part in the voting......

:wink:

Oh noezz, too many guitars in OK Computer! It's terrible.

False, it's the ultimate Radiohead album.

The Bends has far more traditional guitar work then OK Computer, yet I love it infinitely more.

LMP = LMPhailure.

Lancemc said:
The Bends has far more traditional guitar work then OK Computer, yet I love it infinitely more.

LMP = LMPhailure.

I think you just LMPwned me, not sure though.

What don't you like about OK Computer?

OK Computer is far too cold for me. It's remarkably well produced, but it's sonically disengaging. I'm not just moved at all while listening to it, aside from several select tracks.

Lancemc said:
OK Computer is far too cold for me. It's remarkably well produced, but it's sonically disengaging. I'm not just moved at all while listening to it, aside from several select tracks.

Hmm, fair enough. To me, it's the perfect blend of the guitar rock of The Bends turning toward the electronica / strings of Kid A. Although Kid A is far more disengaging then OK Computer, unless we have different definitions of the word.

The first half of OK Computer is godly. No other Radiohead album can come close to matching it and Airbag is arguably their best song ever. I know Zoomers agrees with me.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Hmm, fair enough. To me, it's the perfect blend of the guitar rock of The Bends turning toward the electronica / strings of Kid A. Although Kid A is far more disengaging then OK Computer, unless we have different definitions of the word.

The first half of OK Computer is godly. No other Radiohead album can come close to matching it and Airbag is arguably their best song ever. I know Zoomers agrees with me.

:yes:

I have always preferred the Bends over OK and only recently changed my opinion. Airbag thru Karma Police is something they never topped even on The Bends. :combust:

I can't support an album that has something as overrated and lame as How to Disappear Completely as its centerpiece, I don't care how well the thing is produced.

Zootlesque said:

:yes:

I have always preferred the Bends over OK and only recently changed my opinion. Airbag thru Karma Police is something they never topped even on The Bends. :combust:

Same here. Once I was able to enjoy the 2nd half, then it was all over.

Climbing Up the Walls ftw.

I even like Electioneering! Fun to sing along to and kinda REMish. And Lucky & Tourist are as good or better than Sulk & Street Spirit.

Zootlesque said:
I even like Electioneering! Fun to sing along to and kinda REMish. And Lucky & Tourist are as good or better than Sulk & Street Spirit.

I agree. The cowbell is pretty good, too.

Fitter Happier -> Faust Arp -> Electioneering on 01 and 10 ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom