Radiohead Survivor - Album Ranking - Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite LP

• OK Computer

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Kid A

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
The Bends was eliminated last round. (By the way, the last round should have been labled Semifinal instead of Quarterfinal).

Current RH LP Ranking:

3.The Bends
4.In Rainbows
5.Amnesiac
6.Hail To The Thief
7.Pablo Honey

Vote Count:
29 - The Bends
21 - Kid A
4 - OK Computer
Total: 54

The poll says vote for your LEAST favorite, just like all the others. You should lay off the crack--it's Monday. :wink:

Damn. Me and my big mouth. :sad:

OKC, I love you. I even forgive you for Electioneering. But because you have one song I skip (two actually, but I do appreciate Fitter Happier even if I don't want to listen to it every time I play you), and Kid A is perfection from beginning to end, and because I have to choose, I have to vote for you. But don't worry, you'll still win.

OKC (as the least favorite).

But I can't see Kid A actually winning the thing.

I voted off Kid A as well. I have far too many memories involving OK Computer and listening to it. I would love to know the amount of time I spent on campus listening to that album during school!

I'm surprised to hear of all the dislike for Electioneering. It certainly wasn't one of the easiest songs to get into, but I love it for the lyrics alone (granted I do have a poli sci degree.....). I like the whole imagery of comparing first world/third world politics to vote hunting during elections, etc. I don't know, I guess I just figured people would like it since it a rocker.

Just curious, what are everyone's favourite Radiohead songs?
So far, public opinion rapes my listing of Radiohead's albums.

Honestly, if I were to look on my 10 favourite Radiohead songs, not one would be from OK Computer.

(checks to see if right)

Yup.
I think I like Sit Down, Stand Up better than any song on OK computer. I Might Be Wrong is like top 5.

Am I totally alone on this?

LemonMelon said:
Kid A. It's a classic, but it's got nothing on OK Computer.

Exactly. OK Computer is one of the finest albums ever.

God Part III said:
Just curious, what are everyone's favourite Radiohead songs?

Voted Kid A off this round. Haven't figured out what the fuss is about this album. To me, it's very good but not on a par with some of Radiohead's other work.

Favorite songs: Fake Plastic Trees, Karma Police and You and Whose Army are probably my top 3. But there are so many others that are very high up as well.

Because I like lists:

1. Idioteque
2. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
3. Bodysnatchers
4. 2+2=5
5. I Might Be Wrong
6. Kid A
7. 15 Step
8. Everything In Its Right Place
9. House Of Cards
10. Optimistic
11. Sit Down, Stand Up
12. Morning Bell
13. No Surprises

Of course, the In Rainbows songs could easily change, but the rest have stayed put for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom