RaDiOhEaD SuCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
act6ually i am frink
but iw wasnt whrne i wrote this
so :p
tongue.gif
atot you mr mcconvilleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rolleyes.gif

Since this new forum is open there are many people who begin to hate Radiohead. At least, it seems so.

------------------
Take the money and run

Originally posted by Don Vito Corleone:
Since this new forum is open there are many people who begin to hate Radiohead. At least, it seems so.
ummm, how did you figure that one out?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by doctorwho:

I liked "Bends" - after that - BORING!

Agreed.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

if you started a forum/thread about puppies, there would be someone to inevitably come along and say puppies sucked and that they liked kittens better

it's also amusing to see that many of you have nothing interesting to say about U2, so you scurry over to here to say how uninteresting radiohead are...

Yeah, that is why I am not going to take the bait and allow comments like this to bother me. Although, I personally wouldn't go to another bands forum and trash them, I realize it is all a matter of opinion. You don't like Radiohead? Fine, but I happen to like them. Different strokes for different folks, you know? I do realize that manda was just joking around when she posted this thread but there is a definite undercurrent of anti-radiohead sentiment around here lately. I don't want to force anyone to like a band if they don't like them and if that is the way you feel you are certainly free to express that opinion, but at the same time I would expect others to respect the fact that some of us do like them.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom