Radiohead Small Venue Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RA-D

War Child
KB Hall Copenhagen 6th May 25th March(10am local time) www.billetlugen.dk
KB Hall Copenhagen 7th May 25th March (10am local time) www.billetlugen.dk

Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam 9th May 25th March (10am local time) www.ticketservice.nl
Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam 10th May 25th March (10am local time) www.ticketservice.nl

Empress Ballroom Blackpool 12th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Empress Ballroom Blackpool 13th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Civic Wolverhampton 15th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Civic Wolverhampton 16th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Hammersmith Apollo London 18th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Hammersmith Apollo London 19th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Bonnaroo festival (no presale) 17th June on sale now http://www.bonnaroo.com/2006/
Sziget Festival (no presale) 12th Aug TBC www.sziget.hu/festival_english/ticket

V festival Hylands Park 19th Aug sold out
V festival Weston Park 20th Aug sold out

Meadowbank Edinburgh 22nd Aug 25th March www.gigsinscotland.com
Marlay Park Dublin 24th Aug 31st March www.ticketmaster.ie

Edit:

Am I the only one thinking that they should actually be busy recording right now? :huh:

why, they have a history of road testing new songs and the album seems very nearly completed anyway from what i can pick up?

OK, I guess I'm just too used to how U2 is doing things. No touring before the album is completely finished. :shrug:

U2Man said:
OK, I guess I'm just too used to how U2 is doing things. No touring before the album is completely finished. :shrug:

its better that way believe me. It gives the band time to Iron-out songs. All this will do is make the album better:wink:

So what do you think?
They play some concerts in may, then in june or july the album will be released and in july-august a bigger tour at larger venues?

if you go to their website, the area inbetween the english and other UK dates will be spent on a small venue tour in North America

RA-D said:
if you go to their website, the area inbetween the english and other UK dates will be spent on a small venue tour in North America

north america? i live in north america :drool:

i'd love to go to bonnaroo but that is xtra xpensive... (no e=more xtreme)

I confess to spending most of my morning at work searching for flights to London, so desperate am I to see them in a small venue. :reject:

Radiohead are greedier than U2. You heard it here first. Their ticket prices are 25% higher than the Vertigo ticket prices were here. :tsk:

Last edited:
U2Man said:
Radiohead are greedier than U2. You heard it here first. Their ticket prices are 25% higher than the Vertigo ticket prices were here. :tsk:

you can bet that if u2 played small venues like this the price would be a lot higher than the vertigo tickets and a lot higher than these radiohead tickets

Malone said:

you can bet that if u2 played small venues like this the price would be a lot higher than the vertigo tickets and a lot higher than these radiohead tickets

Then we must be glad they don't , besides it's not like they need the money , so why fuck up with the fans ?

If the new album sounds anything like Hail to the Their I'd rather they just tour all summer and not even record a new album.:madspit:

some discouraging news out of the radiohead camp...sounds like thom is more interested in releasing songs on the net for download, and not release any actual "album".

call me old-fashioned, but i like an ALBUM. i like artwork. i like the label of 'kid a' or 'ok computer'.

if they go ahead with that, it would be beyond stupid.

I agree...I love the act of buying a cd and taking it all in. I would imagine, however, that artwork would be available to download with the album

if they went ahead with that, dollars to dognuts they'll think it was stupid and will go back to their former corporate ways.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Yeah I remember hearing stuff like 'A Wolf At The Door' from Lisbon well before Hail to the Thief was released.

They were playing How to Disappear Completely... two years before it appeared on an album.

I wish U2 would use this opportunity with the last 10 shows to try one or two new ones.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

Really?

What are they charging?

I think a U2 ticket was about 400 DKR. Radiohead tickets are around 500 DKR. The difference is 17$ or so. It's a much smaller venue, though, but my wallet doesn't care about that.

Last edited:
I'm having an absolute tonne of trouble just getting the site to load up, let alone buying tickets. Anyone else managed it yet?

Back
Top Bottom