Radiohead Small Venue Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but o'er here, now we have this new-fangled inntterrnnett thingy we don't be needing ye ole ticket vendors.

Let me in Waste! :mad:

this is just a f***ing joke, WASTE can't seem to cope with the people on its servers and only a few have managed to get tickets, which may or may not the allocation, and their site is failing to load 99% of the time.

RA-D said:
this is just a f***ing joke, WASTE can't seem to cope with the people on its servers and only a few have managed to get tickets, which may or may not the allocation, and their site is failing to load 99% of the time.

I can't believe RH would do this to their fans.

RA-D said:

this reminds me of a certain ticket fiasco that happened here last year:hmm: :hmm:

Last edited:
there is, of course, plenty on eBay though.

Xavi, since that one, TM learnt its lessons, over here anyway, and hasn't had any problems since, apparently this isn't WASTE's first problem like this.

presale my good man, the UK dates are sold out now though, i finally got my blackpool 12th tickets after roughly 6 hours of trying

Zoomerang96 said:
some discouraging news out of the radiohead camp...sounds like thom is more interested in releasing songs on the net for download, and not release any actual "album".

call me old-fashioned, but i like an ALBUM. i like artwork. i like the label of 'kid a' or 'ok computer'.

if they go ahead with that, it would be beyond stupid.

really? why would they do that if they're not even on iTunes? (does anyone know why they're not on iTunes?)

I'd be fine with them pre-releasing the album online or something, or releasing some tracks exclusively, but to just completely forego releasing an actual album would be a bit ridiculous, imo.

According to this (and I read a quote by a band member in an article once that said the same thing):
Led Zeppelin and Radiohead are not included due to a belief (by the bands) that their songs should not be available outside of albums,
So that's kind of funny.

Singles and albums are both good media for expression, so I don't think either format inherently guarantees crap.

AtomicBono said:

I'd be fine with them pre-releasing the album online or something, or releasing some tracks exclusively, but to just completely forego releasing an actual album would be a bit ridiculous, imo.

this seems to be the plan, don't expect a new album this year though

U2Man said:

I think a U2 ticket was about 400 DKR. Radiohead tickets are around 500 DKR. The difference is 17$ or so. It's a much smaller venue, though, but my wallet doesn't care about that.

At this moment, I think they're worth it. I'm actually listening to them more than U2 right now. I would die to see them...or come close to death.

Back
Top Bottom