Radiohead Release Name of New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Associated Press

On the eve of a new year, Thom Yorke, the lead singer of rock band Radiohead, revealed the title to the much anticipated follow up to 2000's surprise hit Kid A. He said that the bands next album will be entitled MUSIC EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT BUT NOONE LISTENS TO .

Yorke also revealed what the band has been up to the last four years by saying, "Well the swans captured us and locked us in shells of our own design in which we were tortured daily by purple midgets with pixie sticks and spagetti noodles."

Yorke became outraged when questioned about pictures that recently surfaced of the star lauging, hdancing and having sex with Paris Hilton on a beach in France. "Our fans know that we are against happiness and sex in all forms. They will never believe these lies! Our next album will be as incomprehendable and unsexy as anything you have ever heard. In fact one of the women cleaning the studio tried to dance while listening to a track and it broke her hip. Radiohead are back .... but I hope no one finds out. hey you aren't gonna publish this article are you ..."

Thats funny since they've released 2 albums and an EP since Kid A and I listen to all of them quite often.

I nominate this thread for multiple categories; including "lamest attempt at humor", and "dumbest of the year". Maybe the threads will start getting better next year. :tsk:

this belongs to B&C

if you take a look around the whole forum, you can see that there are a lot of more sections

Yeah...if you're blind, deaf and dumb...

I think we ALL know what the greatest band is...!

that's right..."The Radiators from Space"...!

Ps. This thread is a pile of crap...don't try and be funny again, please.

This is the lamest thread ever and I posted twice so I'm twice as guilty. Its just lame. if anyone knocks our boys we get all bent out of shape but here someone is trying to knock one of the best bands to come around in a while.
Kind a schoolyard if you ask me.

Exactly...time I did something about it...

Bono looked like a CRIPPLED OLD MAN singing on Jonathan Ross...trying to get the high notes, while holding his trembling hands in front of his face as if someone had just slammed them in a deep fryer...!

And I'll tell you what...'ONE STEP CLOSER' SUCKS...!

It might have been funny about, oh, four years ago. But like someone else said, two albums and an EP have elapsed since then, making the original author of the parody just look out of touch.

Personally - and I love Radiohead - the funniest 'joke' quip I've ever heard about them was the remark that Thom's vocal style was an 'unhappy child watching a fireworks display'.

Iskra said:
This is the lamest thread ever and I posted twice so I'm twice as guilty. Its just lame. if anyone knocks our boys we get all bent out of shape but here someone is trying to knock one of the best bands to come around in a while.
Kind a schoolyard if you ask me.

Well ain't you kids cute!

I'm a huge Radiohead fan. That is part of an email a buddy of mine sent me (he's not a fan but respects them a lot). It made me laugh.

Of course Radiohead released amesiac, hail to the thief and I might be wrong, but most people don't know that. They haven't gotten a lot of pub (nor do they want it for the most part). Lightenup guys.

Kieran McConville said:
It might have been funny about, oh, four years ago. But like someone else said, two albums and an EP have elapsed since then, making the original author of the parody just look out of touch.

Personally - and I love Radiohead - the funniest 'joke' quip I've ever heard about them was the remark that Thom's vocal style was an 'unhappy child watching a fireworks display'.

Or perhaps the author was joking that NO ONE cared about those three releases and was joking that most people didn't know about them. Is SNL not funny (bad example cause most of the time they are not .... but go with me here) when they depict a moronic GWB playing with a ball of string because everyone knows he doesn't play with string (he plays with electrical sockets)? No, its funny cause its funny.

'unhappy child watching a fireworks display'. That is funny.

BTW - I'm listening to Kid A as we speak.

Ok Computer on right now here,,, BTW, Kid A rocks, regardless of what some might say :wink:

You like S-club seven right ????,, Or perhaps Westlife ? :wink:

anyone who discredits radiohead as shit, doesn't belong anywhere.

radiohead kick just about everyone elses ass these days. and yes, that most certainly includes u2.

Zoomerang96 said:
anyone who discredits radiohead as shit, doesn't belong anywhere.

radiohead kick just about everyone elses ass these days. and yes, that most certainly includes u2.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. I find Hail to the Theif rather dissappointing, and I love every other album they've done. i'd take HTDAAB over HTTT any day.

Back
Top Bottom