Radiohead quiz...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1034238243_everything.jpg

Everything In Its Right Place

1034238134_nsthebends.gif

You are "The Bends" from... The Bends album. You have conflicting attitudes about life. Sometimes you sit and wait for life to come to you, but you sure do like to talk about it a lot. Stop dreaming and start doing, you slacker!

i'm acro. :sexywink:

1034238243_everything.jpg

You are the song "Everything In Its Right Place" from the Kid A album, also on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack. You're pretty well adjusted, although you would like to think you are a hopeless case of depression. Go listen to some emo and put your energy to good use by volunteering or something.

no, acrobatman, the thing doesnt lie. quit spreading your bullshit around its not funny.

the quiz results are always true! now im off to see what i am!

ah man, im the bends. someone already got that already. this thing isnt true, see these things always make up some bullshit. never believe these things.

1034238050_yramidsong.jpg

You are "Pyramid Song" from their Amnesiac album. You've been through a lot, yet you still know where you're going. Good for you. Go to Nepal and gain some wisdom or something.

:wink:

The Bends was meant to be a funny song! I remember Thom Yorke complaining about journalists asking him if he really wished it was still the 60s.

1034237865_nosuprises.gif

You are "No Suprises" from the OK Computer album. First of all, you should listen to some Radiohead, because no one wants to be a yuppie sell-out. Secondly, stop selling out!

what?!?! what for?!!?! why am i not special?!?!

deep inside i wanted pulk/pull revolving doors. :angry:

You are the song "Everything In Its Right Place" from the Kid A album, also on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack. You're pretty well adjusted, although you would like to think you are a hopeless case of depression. Go listen to some emo and put your energy to good use by volunteering or something.

i have to admit that the creator of that quiz has some pretty funny one liners, like the "You're pretty well adjusted, although you would like to think you are a hopeless case of depression."

Back
Top Bottom