radiohead is stupid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rocko

Babyface
...according to stupid people.

why the hell are there so many stupid people in this world? all listening to creed or booby spears. then, when you get an actual decent group like radiohead, everyone knocks them? jealousy, i tell you.

i like the mad face as well, although i do not know why everyone is angry here.

-rocko

------------------
"how forceful you are, brad. such a perfect specimen of manhood. so...dominant."

Originally posted by rocko:
all listening to creed or booby spears. then, when you get an actual decent group like radiohead, everyone knocks them?

People like to listen to creed and britney spears because of the way their music sounds. People like to listen to radiohead because of the way their music sounds. There is no difference, therefore radiohead fans are no better than any other music fan, even creed and britney fans.

Noooooooooo babble-onia!?!?!?!?!?!?!

People listen to britny sp*rs because of the way she looks, and also because most people are mindless clones all fucked up on the same government agent in the drinking wat=r

*yabba dibba yabba dibba, kobopuhneekulah*

Originally posted by z edge:
People listen to britny sp*rs because of the way she looks

Yes, some people do like britney just because of the way she looks, but I think most of her fans actually like the way her music sounds as well (it's beyond my comprehension how they could but that's beside the point).
Yeah, Britney fans like the way Britney looks and they like to imitate her, but that happens with lots of bands/artists...U2, Radiohead, Tori Amos, David Bowie, The Cure...etc.

Anyway, it has been my experience that most people are attracted to radiohead because of the feeling the music gives them....the mood about it....few radiohead fans that I've met actually know or care what the "message" is behind it all. Which, as far as I'm concerned is perfectly ok. I mean the same could be said for classical music. You just feel it and that's the beauty of the music. But the same could be said about Britney, she has no meaningful message behind her music and her fans don't care....they just like the sound of the music (and the way she looks
wink.gif
).

All I'm trying to say is that radiohead fans are not necessarily smarter than britney or creed fans simply because they have an appreciation for radiohead's music.

[This message has been edited by babble (edited 03-27-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom