Radiohead in the Studio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2067155

Despite being on a break, Radiohead has lately not been far from its Oxford, England-based studio. "I was in the Radiohead studio just a couple of hours ago," guitarist Jonny Greenwood told Billboard.com yesterday (Jan. 12). "[Drummer] Phil [Selway] was there drumming and recording and [lead singer] Thom [Yorke] has been in and out. We don't take time off very well. We're enjoying it still, so why just go home and do nothing?"

Beyond an eight-date tour of Australia and Japan that wraps April 27 in Melbourne and a heavily rumored appearance a few days later at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., the group has no concrete plans on the horizon, according to Greenwood

"I guess we're just going to record and work," he said. "We don't plan so far ahead anymore." It is unclear if the band considers the work it is doing in the studio as grist for the follow-up to last year's "Hail to the Thief," which debuted at No. 2 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 822,600 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.

This makes me happy and stuff.

happy happy
joy joy
:applaud:

makes ME all gooey an' shtuff!

e.p.'s e.p.'s e.p.'s galore in 2004

u2popmofo said:

This makes me happy and stuff.

icon10.gif

just as Radiohead are doing what they've always been doing U2 (and I'm in no ways implying that I put U2 in the same league as Radiohead, because I don't doubt someone will shoot me for such kind of sacriledge) are doing what they've always been doing

and no amount of :down:'s will change that

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you know that band who's continued to have a career since the early 90s, as opposed to guns and roses or any of their members? yeah them.

at least they made rock&roll songs not any pop shit tunes to be played on the radio! they were and are sex drugs and rock&roll and thats what i like no pop tunes for me mister!

so u2....who?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom