Radiohead finalizing U.S. Tour dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:
has anybody checked out deadairspace
there are some new pics
http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

caption this:
thomoutdoors2.jpg

xaviMF22 said:

house of cards has a chance to be on the next ablum.
by the way no demo of "last flowers" exist that I know of.
care to upload the version you have?

sure guv:

Last Flowers (or, atleast I think it is): http://download.you sendit.com/24F891D955DD4D74

emothom.jpg

Too easy!

I hope a bootleg of that show crops up somewhere. Nice pic of Jonny with the bow - I hope that means he's coming up with something more interesting than he did on HTTT, even though I do enjoy what he did on that album.

LemonMacPhisto said:

sure guv:

Last Flowers (or, atleast I think it is): http://download.you sendit.com/24F891D955DD4D74

wow I've never heard this, but I don't think its radiohead.

I thought you were refering to this version of "last flowers"

hxxp://s41. .com/d.aspx?id=0CQSNCDHA4KUJ2OQIN5W6HFPWL

xaviMF22 said:

wow I've never heard this, but I don't think its radiohead.

I thought you were refering to this version of "last flowers"

hxxp://s41. .com/d.aspx?id=0CQSNCDHA4KUJ2OQIN5W6HFPWL

eh, it still is pretty awesome though.

downloading your YSI right now.

June 7/8 in Toronto.

Fucking shit I'm on call that week!! :mad:

I'm in for both NYC shows! So excited! They don't like you to sleep, those w.a.s.t.e. people :wink: , but fairly painless otherwise...

Pop Artist said:
They don't like you to sleep, those w.a.s.t.e. people :wink: , but fairly painless otherwise...

I got home from my lady's place at 6:30 this morning, get on w.a.s.t.e........and Philly tix are gone. :mad: Well, at least I'll know for next time that you don't sleep when it comes to Radiohead tix. :(

barlowdog said:

I got home from my lady's place at 6:30 this morning, get on w.a.s.t.e........and Philly tix are gone. :mad: Well, at least I'll know for next time that you don't sleep when it comes to Radiohead tix. :(

Tix went up a bit after 6:10 - Philly sold out in a bit over five minutes...believe it was the first one sold out (very small venue). It's a bummer, I know - woke at 4:30, took a shower at 5:10am and was so worried I'd miss it!

Pop Artist said:

Tix went up a bit after 6:10 - Philly sold out in a bit over five minutes...believe it was the first one sold out (very small venue). It's a bummer, I know - woke at 4:30, took a shower at 5:10am and was so worried I'd miss it!

Yeah, I'm bummed, but there's still the public sale to take a shot at. Thanks for the information and the sympathy.

AtomicBono said:
what do you think the chances are of scoring tickets in the general sale?

is it pretty much impossible?

Go to a ticketmaster outlet. Try the old fashioned way.

RH aren't that big. There shouldn't be a line.

MrBrau1 said:

Go to a ticketmaster outlet. Try the old fashioned way.

RH aren't that big. There shouldn't be a line.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious :huh:

I'm gonna have to rely on my internet connection...the thing is U2 is the ONLY band that has given me trouble and stress getting tickets. Green Day, The Killers, Bright Eyes, Oasis? All easy. So I hope Radiohead is too.

Don't know if this has been posted yet:

Via Pitchfork:

Goddamn you, Radiohead! Not only is your forthcoming North American tour hitting venues that are, like, 10 times smaller than the ones you should be playing, but now you've gone and added two cool bands to your tour itinerary. Now it's going to be even harder to get tickets! (If that's even possible.)

Deerhoof will do the honors for California shows, while the Black Keys will hit Montreal, NYC, and Chicago. Boring-ass singer/songwriter Willy Mason will handle the rest of the trek.

I saw the Black Keys at ACL last year and they were great.

AtomicBono said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious :huh:

I'm gonna have to rely on my internet connection...the thing is U2 is the ONLY band that has given me trouble and stress getting tickets. Green Day, The Killers, Bright Eyes, Oasis? All easy. So I hope Radiohead is too.

I'm actually serious. 2 people can use every available resouce to get tickets.

1 stays home and uses internet and phone service, the other goes to an outlet and tries to buy in person.

It works.

Used this method, (minus internet) for Zoo TV in 1992 and wound up with 16 tickets.

16 FUCKING ZOO TV INDOOR TICKETS!

RH are a tiny band. You should be able to get tix.

Back
Top Bottom