Radiohead fans, get out of brau's thread and in here!!! - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #136
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 06:20 PM
Is that a yes?

Oh and I rated this thread 5 stars.
__________________

__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:24 PM   #137
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
Is that a yes?

Oh and I rated this thread 5 stars.
and
__________________

__________________
U2Man is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #138
Acrobat
 
Tarvark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 447
Local Time: 01:20 AM
New album is looking really really good.

Maybe not what I wanted but really really good all the same!
__________________
Tarvark is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:33 PM   #139
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:20 PM
anybody want some videos or anything else realted to radiohead?
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:41 PM   #140
Refugee
 
-macphisto-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,401
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Hola, la Gente

Estoy Todavia esperando mi e-mail con los mp3's

Yo XaviMF22, I'm sorry to keep on bugging you like this, I know it gets annoyying, but..... I honestly never recieved that e-mail with the second batch of Radiohead songs you uploaded. So if you could please pass them my way, God will bless you some way or another!
__________________
-macphisto- is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:45 PM   #141
Acrobat
 
Tarvark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 447
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by macphisto23
Hola, la Gente

Estoy Todavia esperando mi e-mail con los mp3's

Yo XaviMF22, I'm sorry to keep on bugging you like this, I know it gets annoyying, but..... I honestly never recieved that e-mail with the second batch of Radiohead songs you uploaded. So if you could please pass them my way, God will bless you some way or another!
I sent an email just now.

Check your spam and your regular mail folder.
__________________
Tarvark is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 07:03 PM   #142
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarvark


I sent an email just now.

Check your spam and your regular mail folder.
thanx for sharing with others
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 07:19 PM   #143
Acrobat
 
Tarvark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 447
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


thanx for sharing with others
Thanks for sharing with me!
__________________
Tarvark is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #144
War Child
 
RA-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 936
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
I have the complete Thom Yorke Bridge School Benefit shows that I can upload if there's any interest.


I'd love this show please, I've been looking for it for a few months without success.
__________________
RA-D is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
angelordevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Inside a sound
Posts: 5,827
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl


Oh and I rated this thread 5 stars.
5 Black Stars!!!



Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22
anybody want some videos or anything else realted to radiohead?

Does anyone have Meeting People is Easy? Or is this an evil request of something official? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't seen it anywhere here.


Thanks again for all the sharing!
__________________
angelordevil is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #146
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angelordevil


5 Black Stars!!!






Does anyone have Meeting People is Easy? Or is this an evil request of something official? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't seen it anywhere here.


Thanks again for all the sharing!

I have it and I'll do it my best to give you details on how to send it to you
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #147
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
angelordevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Inside a sound
Posts: 5,827
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22



I have it and I'll do it my best to give you details on how to send it to you
__________________
angelordevil is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 01:05 AM   #148
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RA-D


I'd love this show please, I've been looking for it for a few months without success.
I forgot I had it. Will upload in the next day or so.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 02:24 AM   #149
Refugee
 
-macphisto-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,401
Local Time: 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarvark


I sent an email just now.

Check your spam and your regular mail folder.
Got it, THANKS!
__________________
-macphisto- is offline  
Old 02-28-2006, 02:24 AM   #150
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: at pavel's
Posts: 11,603
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22



I have it and I'll do it my best to give you details on how to send it to you
xavi, I would be very, very interested in that too
__________________

__________________
U2Man is offline  
 

Tags
radiohead

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com