Radiohead Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My seething jealousy of martha grows with every consecutive clip posted :angry:

:yes: :angry:

My 60+ year old wonderful office mate is always trying to give me music news that she's sure I don't already know about. And for someone her age, she's pretty up on things (she's an old hippie at heart who used to see Bob Dylan in coffeehouses in Australia in the 60's). She reads RS before I do, and the NYT arts section before I do, therefore she thinks she's getting the info first. I actually felt kind of bad yesterday as she was reading the NYT review on these shows and she said, "did you hear about this Thom Yorke thing?" to which I eagerly responded, "Yeah, a friend of mine was there and texted me pictures during the show!" I immediately felt bad and vowed that next time I would play dumb, "no, what Thom Yorke thing? OMG! Thanks for telling me!"

Question: last year's tour shirts are back in stock on w.a.s.t.e. and I know they've got kinda goofy sizes. What size would a dude who fits well in medium Am Appy need?

Medium rare?

It comes out to $36 after conversion, which is just silly. 4get it.

The exchange rate sucks right now, but it's also ridiculous that they're selling last year's shirts for 20 pounds to begin with.

Didn't Shuttlecock discount the old tour shirts?

Joyful and I actually bought those, so don't mock our love of plastic unicorns.

These unicorns?

radiohead_in_rainbows_cover_art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom