Radiohead discussion continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds on they're coming to Werchter as well! They still have one day without a major headliner and that day is three days before the announced festival date.

I wasn't sure if I was going to go but if they announce Radiohead then it's a no-brainer.

Fuck yeah. This year is gonna be pretty great for me when it comes to shows by my favorite bands. Springsteen, PJ, and Radiohead all touring in the same year? Let's go. Is U2 going back on tour this year? Probably not. Let's go anyway.

Between LCD Soundsystem and them, I already have my money on the table for the Panorama Festival, they just need to take it and give me the pass already! :hyper:

Touring behind what? Is there an album coming?

I saw a story a few weeks back that the band had registered a "new" company, supposedly for distribution of a new album. They had done the same thing in advance of the last two albums.

I think some of the band are on record as saying they have finished recording, as well.

I say Monday. Both In Rainbows and The King of Limbs were announced on a Monday so that's where I'm placing my bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom