Radiohead concert reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:slant: *interrupts thread* anyone know where my friend can find a ticket for a radiohead concert (i think he's interested in the NYC show, but anything in the Northeast is good)? :help: Thanks guys

oh yeah, he'll do a review for ya :wink: :shifty:

zonelistener said:
park together.
That is rather forward zoney.

You can at least take them out for dinner and a movie first.

:sexywink:

Edit: Oh damn. Elvis already picked up on that eh.

Last edited:
So last night radiohead played for about 2 hours. The lighting was amazing. The video monitors on the side of the stage were also really cool. They used tall and narrow monitors instead of the standard square monitors that most larger venues have - just a cool angle. When Thom was on Piano there was a great camera on his face and he made a bunch of funny faces.

The sound of the band was awesome. The last three songs of the first set - I could not have asked for more. Idioteque to creep and then into the national anthem. Creep was rocking and the lighting effects on the song were brilliant. Different from the effects of the rest of the show.

2+2=5, Where I end and you begin and There There = way better live. Myxomatosis was nice and loud. A Wolf at the Door in my opinion was excellent and one of the highlights of my night. If not the highlight.

I wish they would have just continued playing. I wish I was going to another show.

Here was the setlist:
- the gloaming
- 2+2=5
- sit down. stand up
- where I end and you begin
- airbag
- pyramid song
- paranoid android
- a wolf at the door
- sail to the moon
- you and whose army
- there there
- go to sleep
- dollars and cents
- we suck young blood
- idioteque
- creep
- the national anthem

Encore 1
- i will
- myxomatosis
- just
- how to disappear completely

Encore #2
- no surprises
- everything in its right place

I went with DiGi and Dizzy - can't agree more with what DiGi said - it was really, really awesome -I wish I could see them again tonight - and I hope there will be bootlegs of the show soon

wait a minute........................................

they played "CREEP"??????????????

:faint:

nah.....can't be.....:|

Back
Top Bottom