Radiohead @ Coachella

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Planet Telex?

How was that??!!! (I guess I can answer that for myself by means of downloading) :wink:

Thanks Heads. The Pixies set is on here as well :drool:

I am getting a copy of Radioheads show from this past August at Merriweather Post in Columbia, MD. If any of you want a copy I will do b&P or trade for it.

hehe we're listening to the pixies at the same time Digi!...although i'm listening to Bossanova before you pointed me in the direction of this thread. weird. :wink:

i'd like a copy of that...i've got dial up connection so i don't know if i'll be able to get the download to work. i'll try it later tonite.

:scream: I'm at work so I'll have to wait until I get home.

Thanks, Sticks!

And DiGi, you'll be hearing from me. :)

HeadsOnSticks said:
http://www.okcomputer-fr.net/index02.html

this link has radiohead's set from coachella. you need to change the file extension from jpg to mp3. sound quality is average, but still decent enough to listen to. enjoy!

are these partial songs or full songs? i tried to download a couple of them, but only got the first parts of the song? :huh:

Re: Re: Radiohead @ Coachella

ABEL said:

are these partial songs or full songs? i tried to download a couple of them, but only got the first parts of the song? :huh:

they are all the full songs. don't know why you're only get partial downloads. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom