Radiohead at Hammerstein Ballroom NYC 12/19/97

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeman

Refugee
let me start by thanking xaviMF22, joyfulgirl, and everyone else who has been so generous sharing music here lately...

Here's a link to get the show from hammerstein ballroom, nyc 12/19/97. this was the live from the 10 spot show, includes all songs performed that night.

a fantastic night it was, i was lucky enough to attend. sat in the balcony - incidentally the absolute best place to be at that venue, easy access to the bar and the head, no crowds, great sound - with some friends and my brother (you know him as mrbrau1). great setlist, with some songs from ok computer that they didn't play all the time (subterranean homesick alien, let down, electioneering...).
anyway, the link below will get you a word document with hyperlinks to all the files. setlist follows:

http://s54.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2H0NHDEP97KJB317N49IQOMYAL

disc 1.
fitter. happier
airbag
karma police
the bends
exit music
talk show host
subterranean homesick alien
my iron lung
climbing up the walls
lucky
planet telex
bulletproof...i wish i was
no surprises
bones
just
paranoid android
fake plastic trees

disc 2
crowd noise
let down
street spirit
electioneering
(nice dream)
the tourist

yeah, great boot.

the one i have isn't necessarily the best quality-wise, but the roughness in sound really helps make songs like electioneering that much more kickass.

good times.

Oh, and btw. great idea about the Word document. It means that you won't have to correct every single address :up:

Back
Top Bottom