Radiohead at Glastonbury 6/26/94

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeman

Refugee
Holy shit. I hope the links still work tonight when I get home.

:hyper:

thank you so much, dudeman!

not to sound ungrateful, but is there any chance of getting 'my iron lung' reposted? it says the link is invalid.

i :heart: radiohead

lmjhitman said:
thank you so much, dudeman!

not to sound ungrateful, but is there any chance of getting 'my iron lung' reposted? it says the link is invalid.

i :heart: radiohead

Yeah, I am having problems with that one too. Otherwise, the sound is incredible. But why is Just incomplete?

If I'm thinking correctly about what you mean by unreleased tracks, 'Pop is Dead' was a single in 1993 but never got put on an album and 'Maquiladora' ended up as a Bends B-side! :up:

Thanks very much for sharing! Awesome show! And any set with 'Blow Out' included is a hit with me!

I've still never seen them do a live version of I Can't. Anyway, thanks dudeman! I'll have to download this tonight.

gareth brown said:
If I'm thinking correctly about what you mean by unreleased tracks, 'Pop is Dead' was a single in 1993 but never got put on an album and 'Maquiladora' ended up as a Bends B-side! :up:

Thanks very much for sharing! Awesome show! And any set with 'Blow Out' included is a hit with me!

if you've got studio versions of either of these would you mind sending or posting?
especially maquiladora - i love johnny's geetar bits...
craigmsmithmd@yahoo.com
peace and love to all...
dudeman

I'm sorry I have neither! This is the first time I'd actually managed to hear 'Pop is Dead' and I HAD 'Maquiladora' on a disc of every Bends/OK Computer B-side but it's gone walkabout! :huh:

try the forums at either greenplastic.com or ateaseweb.com ! I'm sure they could help you out! :up:

I must say that this set kicks ass. Ripcord is 50 times better live.

Thanks Dudeman!

Back
Top Bottom