Radiohead and sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
since almost every thread at interference is about sex these days, I didn't want this forum to become irrelevant, so what are your thoughts on Radiohead & sex?

I personally do not wish to have sex with any of them, and I think even salome will agree with this :angry:

am I gedding id

This is funny, cos I was just having a similar conversation with someone else, and we were debating whether the 'S' on Jughead's sweater stands for 'sexy' or 'sex'. I think it is the latter, as it is more embarrassing for Juggie.

foray

I would prefer to have aliens probing me
if for nothing else than scientifical reasons

which ones larrypopper?

i want to be friends with them, but not sex them up.

that is all.

your pants are on fire.

whatever bear. you know you want to sex up jonny. quit lying. it's annoying.

I think that quite clearly radiohead and sex go together like a horse and carriage, love and marriage and all manner of things that go well together provided that appropriate mood lighting is in place.

Last edited:
oh, I'm sorry db, didn't mean to boss you around. would it make it better if I fed-exed you some flowers?? :D

btw, do you still like that Avril Lavigne girl or are you over her? my baby sis got her cd which means it was force-fed to me several times already while we were in the car together. she's not too bad ;)
she sounds kinda like a punkified Alanis Morissette

avril is alright, though im tired of the song already, lol. i still respect her.

i like you more than her, if that means anything. (Y)

:D

awww..deathbear turns sweet, how....scary! ;)

so you're trying to say you're madly in love with me bear? you do realize that's like having a fatal disease?? :D

sidenote: some of her other songs are better than that one. she's really not that bad if you don't mind pop music.

Back
Top Bottom