Radiohead and Morrisey headlining V Festival!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RA-D

War Child
I got my tickets this morning but is anyone else intending to go? I don't think the lineup's that good so far, but to see a Radiohead festival, I can't not go now can I?

Here's the lineup so far.

Radiohead

Morrisey

Paul Weller

Beck

Keane

Ordinary Boys

Beutiful South (might be an error)

Orson

Groove Armada

The Feeling

The Magic Numbers

Faithless

Fat Boy Slim

James Dean Bradfield (Manic Street Preachers)

Kasabian

Bloc Party

Editors

SugarBabes

The Go! Team

Starsailor

The Charlatans

can't go as i'm stuck in the states, but i think that's a helluva lineup actually -
radiohead, bloc party, paul weller, THE CHARLATANS! i'd love to see mr. bradfield, too. and beck.

i wish we had a lineup like that here in the states. coachella isn't looking too bad, i can't wait to see what's on tap for the austin city limits festival. i seriously hope the charlatans can make an appearance....considering their track record, and the quality of the last album 'up at the lake', their new one should be fantastic.:ohmy: :drool:

I didn't realise the tickets were out today :der:

I am hopefully gonna go to the Staffordshire one.
As for who's playing - I am surprised Radiohead are playing such a commercial festival but it looks like an Ok line up so far. :hyper:

tickets go for sale for real on friday, i got mine in the presale (for v mobile customers only, i figured with simcards on ebay for £1.50 i may as well buy 1 to get me into the presale)

Back
Top Bottom