radiohead and igor and ross to combine forces!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
greatest band e.v.e.r.

check this shit out...

www.greenplastic.com

RH & Sigur Ros

We reported this to you last September but thought that you would want to read it again from the L.A. Times: Radiohead and Sigur Ros are planning to merge their ambitious musical aesthetics to collaborate on a score for a new piece by the Merce Cunningham Dance Company scheduled to premiere in October at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Meanwhile, a DVD of videos done for Sigur Ros' music, including the short film "Untitled #1," directed by Floria Sigismondi and premiered at the recent Sundance Film Festival, will be released in the spring.

As far as we know, this still hasn't been confirmed yet.

Awesome....just awesome!!! :hyper::hyper:
nice username there, bear....I'm picturing some kind of redneck hick in suspenders, straw of hay hanging out of the mouth surrounded by goats. :lmao:

and for kicks, heres more radiohead news from the same site...

Jonny, Thom on msg board

Jonny made an appearance on the official Radiohead message board about 30 mins ago. He said that "I Will" has been recorded and "may well" be on the new album. The DJ Green 22 rumor was brought up, but Jonny did not deny or confirm it. His only response to that was: "Like, bangin', u kno deep house, a bit souly with vokalz like, but groves n beats n that u kno detroit but souly u kno."

A tour will be announced soon, and according to Jonny, they will be "going everywhere." Australia and Eastern Europe probably won't be this year, though.

What can we expect from the tour? "Similar sets, after all. It'll just be better ! And some new songs of course!"

Meanwhile, Thom recently made an appearance as well. When asked about the tracklisting for the new album, he replied, "at this moment we is listening to it before sending off to mastering." "Myxomatosis" "has F unk and UGGGGLLLIIIIEEEEEE keyboards :)" He also said that 2+2=5 or Are You Listening? were not going to be the title: "K O R R e K T ! it isnt. it never was."

and

22 Green

Let's file this under "most likely not true but we're going to post it anyway":

Last week we were notified that a management company in the US called Just Two is promoting 22 Green (aka Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead). They claim he will be doing DJ gigs across the United States this Summer. The whole thing reaks of a bad rumor, especially the press release:

22 Green AKA Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead
(Radiohead, Capitol Records, Just Two Management, UK)

Jonny Greenwood will be touring the nation to promote his dj name "22
Green" this summer. He will continue to touring with various djs and
artists from state to state, with the majority of his personal
appearances in the major city markets. The primary audience is 18 to
30 year old males and females. As a leading band member of
"Radiohead" Jonny Greenwood "22 Green" will roll out nation-wide tour
to the major city markets in 2003.

Music Style: Deep House
22 Green's(dj greenwood) Residencies
Cream UK for 2 years.
Godskitchen for 1 year.
Ibiza for the last 4 years.
Along with regular gigs in Asia, Africa, and Europe.

Founding member of multi platinum band Radiohead.
For music go to www.phoenixelliot.com track #5 is (22 Green) aka
Greenwood, so you can get an idea of what Greenwood sounds like. As
for bio and pics go to www.JonnyGreenwood.com.

For booking of 22 Green , greenwood of radiohead contact Joshua
info@justtwo.com

Just Two Management
16 Ludwell Ln
Cincinnati, Ohio
45014, USA
Phone: 513.860.0449
E-Mail: Info@JustTwo.com

We would have never posted this information to you since most of the time this kind of stuff is just someone's idea of a joke but today we were told that tickets are on sale for 22 Green at Soma in Colorado on April 2, 2003.

We spoke with someone at Just Two Management and they said that it was infact Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead and that they were his US and Canada agent. We're still skeptical, though.

Once we hear an official response, we'll let you know.

UPDATE: We've talked with someone at SOMA in Boulder, Colorado and they've confirmed that they will have Jonny Greenwood on April 2, 2003. Their website will be updated on Monday with this information. We're still waiting from something official from the band.

mmmBono said:
Awesome....just awesome!!! :hyper::hyper:
nice username there, bear....I'm picturing some kind of redneck hick in suspenders, straw of hay hanging out of the mouth surrounded by goats. :lmao:

the name is a tribute to my cat, i hope that doesnt offend you. :huh:

Wow! That sounds great!! :drool:

I was wondering what happened to Floria Sigismondi - she directed some beautiful videos for Marilyn Manson.

Gickies Gageeze said:

the name is a tribute to my cat, i hope that doesnt offend you. :huh:
Offended?
Why would I be offended? Not at all...well...if it's after your cat, then...that's cute:cute: :hug:
Thanks for being a fountain of info! Thanks for keeping me in the loop, bear:wink:

mmmBono said:

Offended?
Why would I be offended? Not at all...well...if it's after your cat, then...that's cute:cute: :hug:
Thanks for being a fountain of info! Thanks for keeping me in the loop, bear:wink:

no problem, triple m bono :wink:

and larrymullen, have you gotten around to buying any of the sigur ros cds?

Sounds cool, but it kinda sounds like bs too.

I mean, if Radiohead have an album coming out in June, you'd think they'd be busy promoting it, etc. Actually, I'd even rather have Radiohead out promoting the new album then making this collaboration.

Last edited:
Gickies Gageeze said:
radiohead have abandod lp6 in favour of taking time off. :up:

I plan on taking time off from work to spend more time with my possessions.

Back
Top Bottom