Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching the Coachella set, I'm going to be fucking devastated if they don't tour Aus again soon :sad:

Weird Fishes remains the second greatest song man has ever created.

And the new version of Burn the Witch is insanely good.

I watched most of the Coachella stream last night after eating an edible. Wow, all those complex rhythms I can't seem to unpack made sense last night. [emoji38]

Pity about the sound issues. I just assumed it was the stream, how big a fuck-up to have your headliner's sound go entirely?!

I totally don't understand what's going on there. Like, I can't tell what's getting messed up and making them laugh.

In Seattle, something got fucked up for The Gloaming, and as they were futzing around, Thom said "I'm a fucking professional!"

That might have been the only thing he said all night other than "thank you," although I think he repeated the "professional" thing later when something else goofed up.

Thom stuffed up the intro for Give up the Ghost, sang "shit" and Jonny looped it.

The "I was gonna tell a joke, but fuck it, this is Radiohead" before playing Street Spirit at Coachella was hilarious.

I bought HTTT and Ok Computer on vinyl yesterday (20% off thanks to RSD).

I had forgotten how much I love HTTT, the stretch from Sail To The Moon to Where I End And You Begin is one of my favouites on any of their albums. Im also surprised they are not revisiting more of this material on the current tour. Considering the state of the US government its subject mater seems even more poignant then when GHB was president...

this is so fucking funny

Had a fun performance of that at the gig I was at last year

anyone who hates the song now has the cheat code to get it abandoned halfway through/kicked off the setlist entirely, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often :lol:

saw this on reddit earlier, seeing the last three side by side like that got me thinking A) They've put out some fucking great music in the last 10 years and B) I can't believe it's nearly 10 years since In Rainbows came out, where's the time gone?

I mean, if you think King of Limbs is a great album, maybe.

Yep.

Definitely took a while to grow on me, I'd been hoping for more stuff like These Are My Twisted Words, but I love it. Personally, I think Little By Little is the only dud on it. The Supercollider/The Butcher 12" was brilliant too.

GD8xFUZ.jpg

I'm sure anyone who visits this thread has already heard about all these posters popping up round the world but hey pretty interesting. :hmm:

The only way that poster would be exciting to me would be if it was foreshadowing a new, and unexpected, and possibly more aggressive, album just a year after the last one. I very much doubt that is the case however.

My original U.K. pressing of Ok Computron on vinyl sounds so good. I'm thinking of getting the uber box set though.

Back
Top Bottom