Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good version, though I don't feel like the solo belongs in this song whatsoever. You can't improve on those strings and percussion in the studio version.

Well, then.

I tried to look for a ticket on Stubhub for the LA shows.

Here's what it says:

"Due to delivery retractions we will not allow sales to this event."

Fine. Fucking fine. I didn't want to go anyway.

Yeah, I'm not even sure that secondary market tickets will work, since they may do an ID check.

It's so annoying. Right now, nosebleed seats are going for $250 here.

Drive up to Montreal to see them at Osheaga. The daily lineup and single-day ticket sales will likely be announced soon, possibly next week.

Added bonus: I'll be there.

It's a bit of a hassle as I need to get a visa to go to Canada, and the process is somewhat annoying. I might fly to Austin and try ACL in October instead.

This is kinda cool, with a U2 connection of course...the "back door" guestlist for Radiohead's 1997 Irving Plaza show

Note that U2's entourage is the biggest...and that's even before McGuinness got himself and 3 others pencilled in :lol:

LXY03Ru.jpg

Got myself a ticket to see Radiohead! Some of the other acts I was hoping to see, like M83 and Grimes will also be on that day, so all in all I'm very pleased. Normally I get a 3-day pass, but I wasn't thrilled with the other headliners, so this way I can party in my hometown the other days.

This is kinda cool, with a U2 connection of course...the "back door" guestlist for Radiohead's 1997 Irving Plaza show

Note that U2's entourage is the biggest...and that's even before McGuinness got himself and 3 others pencilled in :lol:

LXY03Ru.jpg

Cool find. You should see Lance's Mom's back door list.

I haven't heard that in a while. Just checked and it's surprising that there are 6 songs that would appear on In Rainbows.

Gonna listen tomorrow.

Hardly surprising, the whole 2006 tour was basically a road test for the record.

I still want a studio version of 2006 Videotape.

has to be said this tour is far more interesting than the previous one... perhaps because it's in support of a far superior album.

People were complaining they didn't play enough OKC. They just played five songs in one show.

They have no sacred cows... any song could be dropped at any point on this tour.

Just heard Talk Show Host... Jonny improvs hard <3

Back
Top Bottom