Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually wondered how these new symphonic pieces will fit together with more stripped down songs from 90s or en early 2000s

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yet U2 did almost the same thing on the ZooTV tour and that's not dumb? :lol:

"Almost the same thing". Except that it wasn't. Those shows opened primarily with this track order:

1,7,2,8,3,4(5,9 added during the first leg)

Do you not see how that differs from simply parroting the experience of listening to the album?

If you're going to play the whole album straight through, do so. If not, mix it up.

The video on YouTube doesn't sound very good, but I think Burn the Witch has major live potential if it's tweaked a bit. That ending is too huge not to sound great on stage.

Laz can really hate on very specific things regarding Radiohead.

Anyway, I think everyone will like tonight's setlist a lot more: Lucky, Talk Show Host, Exit Music, Karma Police and Street Spirit for all the '90s lovers.

Anyway, I think everyone will like tonight's setlist a lot more: Lucky, Talk Show Host, Exit Music, Karma Police and Street Spirit for all the '90s lovers.

Nice. I've yet to see RH, but if I ever do, Exit Music would be at or near the top of my bucket list, especially if Thom is putting 100% into it. That song is Shakespearean(which makes sense obviously given its genesis).

:hyper:

They really love Talk Show Host. For a non-album track, it has popped up a lot over the years.

According to Setlist.fm they didn't play Exit Music (For A Film). But yeah, the set does look better balanced than yesterday's. I guess they read the comments on the Internet. :D

It said they played it a while ago. It must have been on a printed setlist or something.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Lol at a Creep snippet.

Martijn, surely you've got more to say!!!!

Two pretty damn cool setlists. Unlike many others I'm not so dismayed at the lack of pre-Kid A material. I saw their last two shows prior to these new ones and everything they did play was so fucking good I didn't feel the slightest bit fucked off that there was only a handful of Bends/OKC stuff.

If they ignored Pablo Honey, and then maybe played two songs from The Bends and Ok Computer then that's understandable. They had a shit ton of great songs to choose from off Kid A and everything after imho.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was following the first setlist a bit on Atease and there were loads of people complaining about Thom forgetting the lyrics to songs they've already played thousands of times. :lol: It's not only Bono guys.

I was following the first setlist a bit on Atease and there were loads of people complaining about Thom forgetting the lyrics to songs they've already played thousands of times. :lol: It's not only Bono guys.

actually Anthony Keidis forgets his lyrics more frequently.

Woke up with Daydreaming in my head this morning, a good sign I think. Watched the video, it's lovely, for a lovely song.

Fuck he's an ugly bastard though. There's one point where he sings a tiny snippet of the lyrics, and it reinforces the stereotype that all British people have bad teeth. Fucking hell.

Woke up with Daydreaming in my head this morning, a good sign I think. Watched the video, it's lovely, for a lovely song.

Fuck he's an ugly bastard though. There's one point where he sings a tiny snippet of the lyrics, and it reinforces the stereotype that all British people have bad teeth. Fucking hell.

Daydreaming is really good, but I can't shake the feeling that it should be further down in the tracklist. It kind of saps the energy after Burn The Witch.

That's virtually my only complaint about the record though. Really love it.

I really wonder if tracklising on AMSP werent alphabetized? like how guys from radiohead would've put together? they certainly won't put burn the witch as the opening track and make Daydreaming to follow

Back
Top Bottom