Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
They're amazing, one of my all time favorites. Fantastic albums, fantastic b-sides, fantastic videos, fantastic concerts. FANTASTIC.

I absolutely love them. Great live and their CDs are just beautiful.

However, they have had their fair share of shitty b-sides.

on a side note:
I find meeting people is easy impossible to watch.

can't agree with you on that one. i love it. it's just an absolute shame they don't have a real live dvd from a concert. it's inexcusable, every band has at least one. wankers. :down:

JOFO said:
on a side note:
I find meeting people is easy impossible to watch.

I like it. How about the part where Thom shows up at the door looking for the Radiohead party and these guys start giving him a hard time and calling him names so he just walks away alone with his head down. :sad::(

Zoomerang96 said:
it's just an absolute shame they don't have a real live dvd from a concert. it's inexcusable

yeah :down:

but when they do release one, and they will eventually, it will be awesonme

Good band. Very good band. But I've found that they've yet to release an album that is what I'd call fully realized. KID A is probably the closest - I find a lot of the songs on their don't work on their own but do when you listen to the whole album straight through. OK Computer was close, too, but it runs out of steam after "Karma Police" before they get their bearings again with "Lucky". That's a big, four-song gap. The Bends is maybe more consistent, but too many songs are interchangable rock tunes.

But every album, with the exception of Pablo, has some stunning, wonderful moments.

strannix said:
But every album, with the exception of Pablo, has some stunning, wonderful moments.

I respectfully disagree. I especially find "Blow Out" impressive in all kinds of ways.

many radiohead fans, such as myself, are such impressionable post-youths we'll do anything to prove our "indyness".

yes, that's right. i said post-youths.

i guess so zoney, i just made the term up on the spot because i thought it looked good on paper. :sexywink:

I only have HTTT. But does Radio have more songs that have the beat to Creep compared to the sound of the Go To Sleep?

Have I posted in and boosted all the Radiohead threads now? Did I miss any?? Huh? HUH??

Radiohead are an amazing band, love most of their albums. I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them, but their in my top 5 favorite bands. Favorite Song: Tie between "Paranoid Android" and "Idioteque"

Back
Top Bottom