RADIOHEAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pate20

The Fly
a place that has to be believed to be seen
1. Radiohead: OK Computer
2. U2: Achtung Baby
3. Portishead: Dummy
4. Belle and Sebastian: The boy with the arab strap
5. RHCP: BSSM

Let's be true: OK Computer is simply the best.

------------------
Das ganze System ger?t ins Zittern, wenn m?chige Paten ihre Finger im Spiel haben.

No one who lists Belle and Sebastian in their top five is to be taken seriously. They're really an awful band.

MAP

p.s.- Ok Computer is a great album but it's no Achtung Baby.

magic?

can they do the trick wih the rabbit?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Magic? Can they make Belle and Sebastian disappear? Please?

MAP

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Page2000 (edited 11-21-2001).]

The magic thing about the album is, that it gets better each time you listen to it. It grows and grows. And Belle and Sebastian will never disappear
biggrin.gif

Urgh, Pate, you know you?re wrong.
B & S simply suck. they make boring music IMHO

------------------
beLIEve

Der kranke Sperber meldet sich also zu Wort...Hare hare. You will never understand. Leave this music to people who know what it means. The same's for you, Matthew.

------------------
Das ganze System ger?t ins Zittern, wenn m?chige Paten ihre Finger im Spiel haben.

I, personally, & I know everyone gives a crap about my opinion, think that 'OK Computer' is one of the best albums I've ever heard, & is about the best in its class of kinda-sorta-ambient-concept-music. "Achtung, Baby!", though, is one of the best collections of actual 'songs' I've ever heard.

Pate, dein krankes Hirn macht mir Sorgen. H?re Zooropa und erkenne wer die Meister der Elektronik waren und sind - garantiert nicht Belle and Sebastian!!!

------------------
beLIEve

I would have to say that The Bends is the Best Radiohead CD. However U2 will always be the best!!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

fitter, happier is not a song that stands for itself, but it is very important for the mood and the feeling of the whole album. The computer-voice and the electronic sounds reflect the emotion of the complete album, in a way.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom