Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
Search the usual places, and you'll find it.

I'm listening to it now, and as a whole I like it a lot. I love a few of the songs, I'm not that big on some others, but it's pretty awesome.

I've heard a few boots of the live shows they've played. Sounds really good to me.

Everytime I hear the intro to Steady As She Goes I think of Joe Jackson...

i have it on my computer but i haven't had the time to listen to the entire thing yet but it sounds really good so far.

steady as she goes :up:

gee, I sure am glad that I have this nifty email address that's my screen name here @gmail.com. It sure does come in handy sometimes

:whistle:

(hey, I'm not lazy--it's the last week of my semester, and my students are flocking to me for help like people in the GA line rushing in when the doors open)

together and yellow sun are worthy of some of the biggest acts ever.

This band could be the next big thing and if they still producing the goods in 10 years time they are worthy of u2's crown.

Jack White, Brendan Benson, and the rhythm section of the Greenhornes, if I'm not mistaken.

I've listened to the record several times now and I really like it. It's not on par with some of the Stripes stuff, but still has some really good tunes.

grumpyhug7db.gif

Man, I love the internets! Needless to say I now have the album and judging by my current obsession with Brendan Benson, will probably hear this before the 'new' old Sufjan.

thetitans2k said:
So is Jack White done with the stripes or is this just a side project?

he has come out and said this is no side project and this is a regular thing. I think white stripes r history , meg is going into modelling :(

vaz02 said:

he has come out and said this is no side project and this is a regular thing. I think white stripes r history , meg is going into modelling :(

He said he's taking the Raconteurs very seriously, but there will be more Stripes records.

martha said:
So I should go get this record sometime soon?

I think so :yes:

Someone might even be willing to mail you a copy if you don't mind not having the liner notes and fancy jewel case :wink:

I think Bruce is a little more take-a-day worthy than the Raconteurs. You'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom