Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Raconteurs were incredible. Jack White is pure genius.

THIS is the arrival of the next major rock and roll band.

They opened the encore with Gnarls Barkley's Crazy.

If you can't get a ticket...beg, borrow, steal, cheat to see this group in concert.

:up: :up:

It was freakin' awesome! I was in the last row of the loge section, dead center. I couldn't believe some of the losers who got there at 10:30, expecting to find seats up close. Dude! I sat through the crappy opening acts to have my great seat.

got_edge said:
They're coming to Florida!!!!

...unfortunately, Orlando is 5 hours from where I live. :sad:

wtfcoldplay, ARE YOU SERIOUS? :love:

I'm gonna buy me some tickets.

The Raconteurs covering Crazy at Lollapalooza: ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=93253685516F83D8

And Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down): ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9AACB5B46110D84B

BOOSH!
grumpyhyper2.gif

I got to see Bang Bang live, but not Crazy, though I did see it on You Tube. Thanks for posting those links, will be downloading onto the other computer soon :shh:

Did you get tickets to see them? :tapsfingers:

Lila64 said:
I got to see Bang Bang live, but not Crazy, though I did see it on You Tube. Thanks for posting those links, will be downloading onto the other computer soon :shh:

Did you get tickets to see them? :tapsfingers:

Noes :sad:. I'm going to be at the Sufjan concert the same night.

I hope they add dates to their tour :grumpy:

got_edge said:
The Raconteurs covering Crazy at Lollapalooza: ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=93253685516F83D8

And Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down): ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9AACB5B46110D84B

BOOSH!
grumpyhyper2.gif

:drool::drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom